Windows Media Player 10 rip?

Hi, I've purchased an MP3 player and wish to rip my CD collection (All my
own and legal). Why is it that the above fails to distinguish the fact that
some of my compilation CD's contain more than one disc? I have Superhits of
the 80's four CD box set yet WMP only sees one disk and has picked out a
selection of songs from every disc displaying 16 tracks. I don't get this
problem with either iTunes or Real Player. Both of these will detect Disc
1,2,3 & 4. Thank you for any assistance offered.
2 answers Last reply
More about windows media player

    You probably won't get an answer in this newsgroup. Try one that deals with
    windows media player : microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player

    "ras" <ras_nb@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > You probably won't get an answer in this newsgroup. Try one that deals
    > with
    > windows media player : microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player

    Done, thanks.

CD-Rom Media Player Windows XP