Opinions please - Logitech QuickCam Cordless

Anybody got any views on this webcam? Will it transmit thru' house
floors/walls?

http://web6.scan.co.uk/Products/Info.asp?WPID=52061
3 answers Last reply
More about opinions logitech quickcam cordless

    > I was not very impressed with it.
    >
    > Although the Camera does work , cordless, over a short range I found
    > the image quality quite poor and from about 20 feet tended to pick up
    > interference you need the mains adaptor or it will eat batteries.
    >
    > It does not have any focus ring on tghe lense and the software does
    > not allow Zoom or Tilt in my opinion it is a bad buy for the high
    > price.
    >
    > I have just replaced it with a Qick Cam Pro 4000 a much better animal
    > using ccd technology not cmos.
    >
    > Others may have fared better so unless you can try before you buy I
    > suggest you think carefully

    Would you consider selling it on and if so, how much, bearing in mind your
    comments.

    Well, you've got to ask - haven't you!!

    Of course, I would consider a reasonable price taking into account that a
    brand new one is around £130.

    for that money you can probably buy yourself a wifi card and network cam if
    you shop carefully and then increase your range 10X and then some

    > for that money you can probably buy yourself a wifi card and network cam
    if
    > you shop carefully and then increase your range 10X and then some

    The only network cam I have found is D-Link DCS-2100+ Webcam which doesn't
    have a very good rating. Can you suggest something better?

Webcams Quickcam Logitech Peripherals Product