Creative PC-CAM 880 - drivers

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Please - I bought a floor model with no software - can anyone help
with the drivers for this. Creative has none for download

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 22:08:40 +0100, "Andy_UK" <anything@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:

>http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?prodid=308
><Bob@Billybob.com> wrote in message
>> Please - I bought a floor model with no software - can anyone help
>> with the drivers for this. Creative has none for download

Well of course I tried the Creative site - there are no drivers
available for this device on their site - Thanks anyway - I was kinda
hoping someone else would have this thing and donate the ware

"Andy_UK" <anything@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?prodid=308

He already said he tried the Creative website. So what's the point of
posting it?

Creative only offers "update" to the existing driver.

--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!

Slayer

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

www.drivers.com

or www.driverguide.com

user drivers

password all

register and search

regards slayer

--
> if the following image offends then dont look at it...

/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'_'7,
/'/ / / /"
('( ' ' _~/
\ '
'\' \ _7
\ (
\ \.

> ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

SOME PEOPLE ENJOY SIPPING FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE...........

PERSONALLY ,,,, SWALLOWING GALLONS IS MY THING......

phlem1@myshortsbtinertnet.com
"Tony Sutton" <Tony@hypertony.co.ukNOSPAM> wrote in message
> "Andy_UK" <anything@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
> > http://www.creative.com/products/product.asp?prodid=308
>

> He already said he tried the Creative website. So what's the point of
> posting it?
>
> Creative only offers "update" to the existing driver.
>

> --
>
> - Tony Sutton
> - http://www.hyperboard.co.uk - The Biggest Message Board!
> Sehr interesant...aber dumm!

Slayer

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

i did the work for you

found the driver on www.driverguide.com

ive added it to my server if yu want it easy

http://81.129.104.53:8000/

user = user

password = password

this will only be available for a couple of days or maybe even just
today...your looking for pc cam 880 driver...

but checkout driverguide

user = drivers

password = all

regards slayer