Decent Webcam Software?

Hi
I looking for some decent webcam software for my logiteh 4000 pro web cam,
so that I can have web images posted to my website.
any recommendations please
rgds
2 answers Last reply
More about decent webcam software

    Andy_UK wrote:
    || Hi
    || I looking for some decent webcam software for my logiteh 4000 pro
    || web cam, so that I can have web images posted to my website.
    || any recommendations please
    || rgds

    what have you tried?

    regards slayer

    --
    > if the following image offends then dont look at it...

    /'_/)
    ,/_ /
    / /
    /'_'/' '/'_'7,
    /'/ / / /"
    ('( ' ' _~/
    \ '
    '\' \ _7
    \ (
    \ \.

    > ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
    INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

    SOME PEOPLE ENJOY SIPPING FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE...........

    PERSONALLY ,,,, SWALLOWING GALLONS IS MY THING......

    phlem1@myshortsbtinertnet.com

    http://www.theill.com/conquercam/

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/nick.neale/webcam.html

    --