new lupe avie

Last response: in Video Games
May 2, 2005 2:50:30 PM

how do ya get it?

More about : lupe avie

Anonymous
May 2, 2005 4:36:06 PM

Kathryn wrote:
> Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose
>
> I didn't even make it to the second move lol
>

> "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> > how do ya get it?

How *can* you lose against Balthazar, he's only got 1 HP??

But I'll try, thanks for the info.
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 8:31:57 PM

"christal63" <christal63@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Kathryn wrote:
>> Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose
>>
>> I didn't even make it to the second move lol
>>

>> "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>> > how do ya get it?
>> >

> How *can* you lose against Balthazar, he's only got 1 HP??
>
> But I'll try, thanks for the info.

Not Inflatable Balthazar, regular Balthazar.

daramark
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 12:32:28 AM

Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose

I didn't even make it to the second move lol

"rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> how do ya get it?

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 12:32:29 AM

Thanks! That makes 112 :)

Kathryn wrote:
> Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose
>
> I didn't even make it to the second move lol
>

> "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>how do ya get it?

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 12:32:29 AM

Now loose i can do ... lol

"Kathryn" <kathrynmc@ii.nospam.net> wrote in message
> Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose
>
> I didn't even make it to the second move lol
>

> "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> > how do ya get it?

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 12:32:29 AM

Wow talk about an ass kicking .... -241 damage Ouch !!!

"Kathryn" <kathrynmc@ii.nospam.net> wrote in message
> Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose
>
> I didn't even make it to the second move lol
>

> "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> > how do ya get it?

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 12:32:29 AM

Thank you! I know I didn't make it to the second move!!!

"Kathryn" <kathrynmc@ii.nospam.net> wrote in message
> Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose
>
> I didn't even make it to the second move lol
>

> "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>> how do ya get it?

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 2:49:36 AM

OMG lol there's one born every minute ........
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "christal63" <christal63@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Kathryn wrote:
> >> Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose
> >>
> >> I didn't even make it to the second move lol
> >>

> >> "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
> >> >

> > How *can* you lose against Balthazar, he's only got 1 HP??
> >
> > But I'll try, thanks for the info.
> >

> Not Inflatable Balthazar, regular Balthazar.
>

> daramark

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 10:24:54 PM

wait til you get whomped by the malevolent chomby- I get tagged for nearly
500 points on occasion.

> Balthazar fires the power of the Greater Orb of the Fire Faerie at
you!

> Balthazar bites you with their Balthazar Fangs!
>

> Balthazar fiercely attacks you!
>
> You sneak out of Balthazar's way with the Kacheek Sneak!
>

> Damage:
> 227 hp
>
> ouch 227 in one go thats harsh! well atleast i got a new
avie

!