new lupe avie

how do ya get it?
9 answers Last reply
More about lupe avie

    Kathryn wrote:
    > Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose
    >
    > I didn't even make it to the second move lol
    >

    > "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > how do ya get it?

    How *can* you lose against Balthazar, he's only got 1 HP??

    But I'll try, thanks for the info.

    "christal63" <christal63@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Kathryn wrote:
    >> Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose
    >>
    >> I didn't even make it to the second move lol
    >>

    >> "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> > how do ya get it?
    >> >

    > How *can* you lose against Balthazar, he's only got 1 HP??
    >
    > But I'll try, thanks for the info.

    Not Inflatable Balthazar, regular Balthazar.

    daramark

    Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose

    I didn't even make it to the second move lol

    "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    > how do ya get it?

    Thanks! That makes 112 :)

    Kathryn wrote:
    > Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose
    >
    > I didn't even make it to the second move lol
    >

    > "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    >
    >>how do ya get it?

    Now loose i can do ... lol

    "Kathryn" <kathrynmc@ii.nospam.net> wrote in message
    > Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose
    >
    > I didn't even make it to the second move lol
    >

    > "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > how do ya get it?

    Wow talk about an ass kicking .... -241 damage Ouch !!!

    "Kathryn" <kathrynmc@ii.nospam.net> wrote in message
    > Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose
    >
    > I didn't even make it to the second move lol
    >

    > "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > how do ya get it?

    Thank you! I know I didn't make it to the second move!!!

    "Kathryn" <kathrynmc@ii.nospam.net> wrote in message
    > Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose
    >
    > I didn't even make it to the second move lol
    >

    > "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> how do ya get it?

    OMG lol there's one born every minute ........
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > "christal63" <christal63@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Kathryn wrote:
    > >> Battle balthazar in the one player battledome and lose
    > >>
    > >> I didn't even make it to the second move lol
    > >>

    > >> "rosiesh" <confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
    > >> >

    > > How *can* you lose against Balthazar, he's only got 1 HP??
    > >
    > > But I'll try, thanks for the info.
    > >

    > Not Inflatable Balthazar, regular Balthazar.
    >

    > daramark

    wait til you get whomped by the malevolent chomby- I get tagged for nearly
    500 points on occasion.

    > Balthazar fires the power of the Greater Orb of the Fire Faerie at
    you!

    > Balthazar bites you with their Balthazar Fangs!
    >

    > Balthazar fiercely attacks you!
    >
    > You sneak out of Balthazar's way with the Kacheek Sneak!
    >

    > Damage:
    > 227 hp
    >
    > ouch 227 in one go thats harsh! well atleast i got a new
    avie
    > thats number 114!
    >
    > Something Has Happened!
    > You are now eligible to use 'Hello, little Lupe... BOOOM!' as
    an
    > avatar on the NeoBoards!
    >

    > "Say Cheese I said saay cheeese.." <soviet@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > > OMG lol there's one born every minute ........
    > >

    > > "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > >> "christal63" <christal63@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > >> Not Inflatable Balthazar, regular Balthazar.
    > >>

    > >> daramark

Games Video Games