View webcam on my network?

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

This has probably been asked & answered many times but,

Is it possible to view/access a USB webcam that is attached to another PC on
my Ethernet network ?
Would the other PC indicate that the webcam is being viewed ?
Would people be able to access the Webcam Via my ADSL connection ?

Any help in this matter would be great
Thanks

Rob..

> Is it possible to view/access a USB webcam that is attached to another PC
on
> my Ethernet network ?
> Would the other PC indicate that the webcam is being viewed ?
> Would people be able to access the Webcam Via my ADSL connection ?
>
> Any help in this matter would be great
> Thanks

Hi,

http://www.trackercam.com/index4.htm