View webcam on my network?

This has probably been asked & answered many times but,

Is it possible to view/access a USB webcam that is attached to another PC on
my Ethernet network ?
Would the other PC indicate that the webcam is being viewed ?
Would people be able to access the Webcam Via my ADSL connection ?

Any help in this matter would be great
Thanks

Rob..
1 answer Last reply
More about view webcam network

    > Is it possible to view/access a USB webcam that is attached to another PC
    on
    > my Ethernet network ?
    > Would the other PC indicate that the webcam is being viewed ?
    > Would people be able to access the Webcam Via my ADSL connection ?
    >
    > Any help in this matter would be great
    > Thanks

    Hi,

    http://www.trackercam.com/index4.htm