View webcam on my network?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
April 6, 2004 12:54:19 PM

This has probably been asked & answered many times but,

Is it possible to view/access a USB webcam that is attached to another PC on
my Ethernet network ?
Would the other PC indicate that the webcam is being viewed ?
Would people be able to access the Webcam Via my ADSL connection ?

Any help in this matter would be great
Thanks

Rob..

More about : view webcam network

Anonymous
April 7, 2004 12:41:57 AM

> Is it possible to view/access a USB webcam that is attached to another PC
on
> my Ethernet network ?
> Would the other PC indicate that the webcam is being viewed ?
> Would people be able to access the Webcam Via my ADSL connection ?
>
> Any help in this matter would be great
> Thanks

Hi,

http://www.trackercam.com/index4.htm