SR

I have a Jr bank account. I am getting 1 NP per day.

If I open up a Neopian Student account, what would be the amount per day?

I can not seem to read about all of the different type of accounts. Even
in the help search, I can not find help in this.

Thanks.

>I have a Jr bank account. I am getting 1 NP per day.
>
>If I open up a Neopian Student account, what would be the amount per
day?

>I can not seem to read about all of the different type of accounts. Even

>in the help search, I can not find help in this.

I don't know all of the interest rates, since I didn't notice as I moved
up... Once you have enough nps you can move up each level. I once had
about 100x's the nps I have now, so I have a high interest rate but can't
bump my account down to find out all the interest rates for you, because I
won't be able to bump it back up as I don't have the minimums anymore...

Just start saving points, when you get 1000nps open the next highest
account, then the next... you'll find out the same way we all did, by
playing the game! And you'll have some nps saved up for some fun stuff!

Have fun!

-Lois

SR wrote:
> I have a Jr bank account. I am getting 1 NP per day.
>
> If I open up a Neopian Student account, what would be the amount per
> day?
> I can not seem to read about all of the different type of accounts.
> Even in the help search, I can not find help in this.

Just look where it says interest rate under change account type. People
can't tell you what you would get without knowing your balance and giving
that out is a bad practice.

Gareeth

SR

It does not work that way. What you just told me to do, I did before
creating this post.

After creating a new neopet account & a neopet, you have 150 np. Plus
30 more np for openning an account.

After that when you go back to the banking area, you could only get
information on the only account you can open up. If I try to click on
the other types of accounts so I could get more information, I'll get an
error saying that I only have 150 np!

For the record, I only posted this question here for banking interest
information that the website should give for the different bank accounts
they offer. I am not interested in anyones interests rate or what kind
bank account they have!

My question is only general!

Peace!

Gareeth wrote:

> SR wrote:
>
>>I have a Jr bank account. I am getting 1 NP per day.
>>
>>If I open up a Neopian Student account, what would be the amount per
>>day?
>>I can not seem to read about all of the different type of accounts.
>>Even in the help search, I can not find help in this.
>

> Just look where it says interest rate under change account type. People
> can't tell you what you would get without knowing your balance and giving
> that out is a bad practice.
>
> Gareeth

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

SR [mercury@mfire.com] said
> It does not work that way. What you just told me to do, I did before
> creating this post.
>
> After creating a new neopet account & a neopet, you have 150 np. Plus
> 30 more np for openning an account.
>
> After that when you go back to the banking area, you could only get
> information on the only account you can open up. If I try to click on
> the other types of accounts so I could get more information, I'll get an
> error saying that I only have 150 np!
>
> For the record, I only posted this question here for banking interest
> information that the website should give for the different bank accounts
> they offer. I am not interested in anyones interests rate or what kind
> bank account they have!
>
> My question is only general!
>
> Peace!

You seem to want all the answers on a plate but would it not be more fun
to just play the game and as it unfolds you will discover the answers
you seek for yourself? It really is the best way to learn about Neopia.

SR wrote:
> It does not work that way. What you just told me to do, I did before
> creating this post.
>
> After creating a new neopet account & a neopet, you have 150 np. Plus
> 30 more np for openning an account.

I've always been able to see all the account types. I have no idea why it
isn't that way for you.

Gareeth

"SR" <mercury@mfire.com> wrote in message
> It does not work that way. What you just told me to do, I did before
> creating this post.
>
> After creating a new neopet account & a neopet, you have 150 np. Plus 30
> more np for openning an account.
>
> After that when you go back to the banking area, you could only get
> information on the only account you can open up. If I try to click on the
> other types of accounts so I could get more information, I'll get an error
> saying that I only have 150 np!
>
> For the record, I only posted this question here for banking interest
> information that the website should give for the different bank accounts
> they offer. I am not interested in anyones interests rate or what kind
> bank account they have!
>
> My question is only general!
>
> Peace!

The first account is 4.5%
the second is 5.5%
it increases by .5% for each account after,
as far as I can see.

Balyn

On Mon, 2 May 2005, SR wrote:
> It does not work that way. What you just told me to do, I did before
> creating this post.
>
> After creating a new neopet account & a neopet, you have 150 np. Plus
> 30 more np for openning an account.
>
> After that when you go back to the banking area, you could only get
> information on the only account you can open up.

Interest starts (Junior Saver) at 5% per year, increasing by .5% with each
level, topping out at 11%/year. Your daily interest is:

balance * yearly_interest% / 365

Simple, eh? To get to the new level, make sure you have the minimum
balance the new level states, then deposit 1np (or) more for Additional
Deposit.

SR

Hi: Saving neopoints sounds like a good idea. It is hard to play this
game without a lot of neopoints. Since almost everything coast
neopoints, saving would be the best thing to do.

But you figure: 1np per day, it would take such a long time to have
enough np's to do anything.

I do not gamble, and my PC is too slow to play fast games, this is why
banking is so more important.

Could I create more pets just to use their neopoints into one account?
Could I send neopoints from one neopet to another?

Thanks.

gsulois wrote:

>>I have a Jr bank account. I am getting 1 NP per day.
>>
>>If I open up a Neopian Student account, what would be the amount per
>
> day?
>
>>I can not seem to read about all of the different type of accounts. Even
>

>>in the help search, I can not find help in this.
>

> I don't know all of the interest rates, since I didn't notice as I moved
> up... Once you have enough nps you can move up each level. I once had
> about 100x's the nps I have now, so I have a high interest rate but can't
> bump my account down to find out all the interest rates for you, because I
> won't be able to bump it back up as I don't have the minimums anymore...
>
> Just start saving points, when you get 1000nps open the next highest
> account, then the next... you'll find out the same way we all did, by
> playing the game! And you'll have some nps saved up for some fun stuff!
>
> Have fun!
>
> -Lois

Well, that is bad practice and can get you frozen. Just keep plugging away,
you will get there. There are tonnes of games like Pyramids, Tyranu Evavu,
Solitaire, Round Table Poker etc etc etc that are simple non-flash games. I
get loads of np from them.

> Hi: Saving neopoints sounds like a good idea. It is hard to play this
> game without a lot of neopoints. Since almost everything coast neopoints,
> saving would be the best thing to do.
>
> But you figure: 1np per day, it would take such a long time to have enough
> np's to do anything.
>
> I do not gamble, and my PC is too slow to play fast games, this is why
> banking is so more important.
>
> Could I create more pets just to use their neopoints into one account?
> Could I send neopoints from one neopet to another?
>
> Thanks.
>
> gsulois wrote:
>
>>>I have a Jr bank account. I am getting 1 NP per day.
>>>
>>>If I open up a Neopian Student account, what would be the amount per
>>
>> day?
>>
>>>I can not seem to read about all of the different type of accounts. Even
>>

>>>in the help search, I can not find help in this.
>>

>> I don't know all of the interest rates, since I didn't notice as I moved
>> up... Once you have enough nps you can move up each level. I once had
>> about 100x's the nps I have now, so I have a high interest rate but can't
>> bump my account down to find out all the interest rates for you, because
>> won't be able to bump it back up as I don't have the minimums anymore...
>>
>> Just start saving points, when you get 1000nps open the next highest
>> account, then the next... you'll find out the same way we all did, by
>> playing the game! And you'll have some nps saved up for some fun stuff!
>>
>> Have fun!
>>
>> -Lois

jade

go to the bank and to the portion where it says "upgrade your account" it
will tell you what interest you will earn per year.