I did it.

Athlon 64 3000+ @2.55Ghz
HIS X1900GT @720/1665 1.5v

3DMark05 - 10,030

32 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Congrats! You popped a cherry. :)

You are dangerously close to my XTX, you bastard. That's it, I'm upgrading to a conroe and 8800 this instant...
  2. LMAO!!!!

Not a bad score, I just wish you could have a little more capable cpu.

Speaking of, I see you have FEAR. You gotta get EP, its pretty damn creepy.

Uh.oh, you've made cleeve jealous. So you getting your 8800 like you do every other sample?? *you lucky ho*
  3. Quote:
    You are dangerously close to my XTX

You could hit 14K with that card damnit Cleeve :evil:
  4. Nah, something is whack with my system. Overclocking it doesn't make much of a difference for some reason, I'm not sure what the deal is...
  5. Quote:

Not a bad score, I just wish you could have a little more capable cpu.
    That little cpu went from 1.8 to 2.56Ghz(and it's still climbing).

Quote:
    Speaking of, I see you have FEAR. You gotta get EP, its pretty damn creepy.

I just got to the part in FEAR where they let that little girl out of the tank, and she's a nasty looking adult female with her bush hanging out 8O

And that's supposed to be my Mom?
  6. Nothing wrong with that overclock, I'm just saying.....I wish it had an unlocked multiplier or something.
  7. Quote:
    Nothing wrong with that overclock

waite...it's still going :lol:

8. Congrats man!
  9. Good score. Not quite as high as mine, 12167 marks, but considering you hardware, very good indeed.
  10. Thanks guys. With my cpu at 2.70Ghz, I've overtaken the FX55/53 in both Sandra benchmark scores.

I'm running a tiny stock cooler and budget pc3200 also :lol:
  11. You honestly got a damn fine chip if your able to overcome your cooling and shotty ram like that.
  12. Quote:
    Not quite as high as mine, 12167 marks,

What the fukc d00d!.....you've got an XTX!......get the fukc out of here
  13. Quote:
    Not quite as high as mine, 12167 marks,

What the fukc d00d!.....you've got an XTX!......get the fukc out of here

That's why I ended with "considering your hardware, very good indeed". Really, I think you did good.

Actually, I posted my score more for Cleeve's sake. I think he can do better with his XTX and a little experimenting. Maybe, maybe not, I don't know.
  14. Quote:

Actually, I posted my score more for Cleeve's sake. I think he can do better with his XTX

I know, I've been waiting for him to open that thing up also. He would kick ass.

*edit*

And as a side note, 2.70Ghz was a bit unstable for me(BF2 hardlocked), so I'm going to clamp it at 2.67Ghz. Still not bad from 1.8 stock.
  15. 300mhz HTT unstable? damn shame. \

Still not a bad overclock though.
  16. I didn't even need to read the thread. I just saw the title and figured it was a 10,000+ 3DMark. Congrats.

This oughta make PaulDH real happy.
  17. Quote:
    I didn't even need to read the thread. I just saw the title and figured it was a 10,000+ 3DMark. Congrats.

This oughta make PaulDH real happy.

Paul is just toying with me though....he's going to get serious when he finds time
  18. :D Woot, 5 digit club; Good job. That lil' ole CPU scored higher than mine now. And your 3dmarks is still ahead. :evil:
  19. Quote:
    :D Woot, 5 digit club; Good job. That lil' ole CPU scored higher than mine now. And your 3dmarks is still ahead. :evil:

Quit playing around and get on with it :evil:

Your pc decimating mine will force me to upgrade :twisted:
  20. Pfffft!.....I have 8 fans total in my box :!:

21. Quote:
    Pfffft!.....I have 8 fans total in my box :!:

8 Fans? That's a lot of fans. I ordered my 6th fan today, because I'm going to try and cool things a bit more so I can go for an overclock of 2860. Any more and I figure to go to watercooling. Either that, or I give the present computer to my kid and start over from scratch.
  22. I'm at 2.7GHz with just 1-1300 RPM exhaust fan. (But a 300MHz OC aint no biggie)
  23. Pfffft...you beat me already :roll:
  24. Kinda odd. With a 10,001 I was 29 behind you, now with 2.7GHz, you are 29 behind me. I'll look for your 10,088 tomorrow. :wink:

Your lil CPU is out cpumarkin me though.
  25. damnit. looks like I gotta go get the waterblocks again..... well, after the OSU game. :!: :!: :!:
  26. Quote:

Your lil CPU is out cpumarkin me though.

I think I had it at 2.55Ghz when I ran that test. I need to re-bench with my cpu at 2.67Ghz
  27. 8O Wait until tomorrow. I'd like to go to bed a winner. :lol:
  28. I'm such a dumb ass...I just noticed the link in your sig :lol:

:evil:
  29. Yeah, the first 300mhz was easy. I'm going for 660mhz overclock. The temps start going up a bit by that time. I'm also trying to keep the temps down in the 40's. I hate it when it goes over 50c.
  30. SAhhWeeEeeT!

Nice job man! Brings back memories.

I didn't noitce the thread yesterday too busy, So belated congrats mang! :trophy:

BTW, nice self-protrait.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics Product