paint brush

oooh! a fire faerie just flew down and gave me a pirate petpet paint brush!
7 answers Last reply
More about paint brush

    er stupid question - paint brushed are reusable, right? as in multiple use?

    Nope - one use and they are gone.

    "queds" <queds@> wrote in message
    > er stupid question - paint brushed are reusable, right? as in multiple
    use?

    well. that explains why it disappeared. bugger. who ever heard of a paint
    brush that goes out of action after being used? food gets eaten, so it
    disappears... snowballs melt, so they disappear... but paint brushes??
    crazy.

    ["queds" <queds@>] said
    > well. that explains why it disappeared. bugger. who ever heard of a paint
    > brush that goes out of action after being used? food gets eaten, so it
    > disappears... snowballs melt, so they disappear... but paint brushes??
    > crazy.

    I have always imagined that all the shades and hues required to get the
    paint brush's affect run together and would just go on to produce a sort
    of sludge colour if used again, so on that basis they have to be binned
    after one use.

    I just assumed the magic paint got used up.

    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > ["queds" <queds@>] said
    >> well. that explains why it disappeared. bugger. who ever heard of a paint
    >> brush that goes out of action after being used? food gets eaten, so it
    >> disappears... snowballs melt, so they disappear... but paint brushes??
    >> crazy.
    >>

    > I have always imagined that all the shades and hues required to get the
    > paint brush's affect run together and would just go on to produce a sort
    > of sludge colour if used again, so on that basis they have to be binned
    > after one use.

    It is a paint brush. Not a paint brush and can of paint. There is just
    enough paint on it to paint your pet.

    :o)

    "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
    > I just assumed the magic paint got used up.
    >

    > "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > ["queds" <queds@>] said
    > >> well. that explains why it disappeared. bugger. who ever heard of a
    paint
    > >> brush that goes out of action after being used? food gets eaten, so it
    > >> disappears... snowballs melt, so they disappear... but paint brushes??
    > >> crazy.
    > >>

    > > I have always imagined that all the shades and hues required to get the
    > > paint brush's affect run together and would just go on to produce a sort
    > > of sludge colour if used again, so on that basis they have to be binned
    > > after one use.

    nah the rainbow pool / petpet puddle supplies the paint... we're only
    buying the brush :-P

Games Video Games