paint brush

Last response: in Video Games
May 3, 2005 9:32:07 AM

oooh! a fire faerie just flew down and gave me a pirate petpet paint brush!

More about : paint brush

Anonymous
May 3, 2005 9:55:02 AM

er stupid question - paint brushed are reusable, right? as in multiple use?
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 3:02:03 PM

Nope - one use and they are gone.

"queds" <queds@> wrote in message
> er stupid question - paint brushed are reusable, right? as in multiple
use?

May 3, 2005 3:02:04 PM

well. that explains why it disappeared. bugger. who ever heard of a paint
brush that goes out of action after being used? food gets eaten, so it
disappears... snowballs melt, so they disappear... but paint brushes??
crazy.
May 3, 2005 6:21:13 PM

["queds" <queds@>] said
> well. that explains why it disappeared. bugger. who ever heard of a paint
> brush that goes out of action after being used? food gets eaten, so it
> disappears... snowballs melt, so they disappear... but paint brushes??
> crazy.

I have always imagined that all the shades and hues required to get the
paint brush's affect run together and would just go on to produce a sort
of sludge colour if used again, so on that basis they have to be binned
after one use.
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 6:39:43 PM

I just assumed the magic paint got used up.

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ["queds" <queds@>] said
>> well. that explains why it disappeared. bugger. who ever heard of a paint
>> brush that goes out of action after being used? food gets eaten, so it
>> disappears... snowballs melt, so they disappear... but paint brushes??
>> crazy.
>>

> I have always imagined that all the shades and hues required to get the
> paint brush's affect run together and would just go on to produce a sort
> of sludge colour if used again, so on that basis they have to be binned
> after one use.
Anonymous
May 3, 2005 10:22:43 PM

It is a paint brush. Not a paint brush and can of paint. There is just
enough paint on it to paint your pet.

:o )

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
news:p 2Mde.1209289$6l.853332@pd7tw2no...
> I just assumed the magic paint got used up.
>

> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > ["queds" <queds@>] said
> >> well. that explains why it disappeared. bugger. who ever heard of a
paint
> >> brush that goes out of action after being used? food gets eaten, so it
> >> disappears... snowballs melt, so they disappear... but paint brushes??
> >> crazy.
> >>

> > I have always imagined that all the shades and hues required to get the
> > paint brush's affect run together and would just go on to produce a sort
> > of sludge colour if used again, so on that basis they have to be binned
> > after one use.

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 6:04:17 AM

nah the rainbow pool / petpet puddle supplies the paint... we're only
buying the brush :-P
!