motion snapshot

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 11, 2004 2:04:54 PM

Hi,

does anyone know a software program that's take automaticly a snapshot as
anything moved in the eye of the webcam.

I had imagestudio from logitech but that doesn't work properly with mine new
logitech QuickCam Sphere.

I hope you can help me.

regards,

Peter de Graaff

More about : motion snapshot

Anonymous
May 3, 2004 12:34:00 AM

You an use the motion capture feature of TrackerCam Software, which is
a free download from

http://www.trackercam.com

!