motion snapshot

Hi,

does anyone know a software program that's take automaticly a snapshot as
anything moved in the eye of the webcam.

I had imagestudio from logitech but that doesn't work properly with mine new
logitech QuickCam Sphere.

I hope you can help me.

regards,

Peter de Graaff
1 answer Last reply
More about motion snapshot

    You an use the motion capture feature of TrackerCam Software, which is
    a free download from

    http://www.trackercam.com

    "Peter@Chello" <pfw.degraaff@chello.nl> wrote in message news:<aL8ec.99929$_z4.52176@amsnews05.chello.com>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > does anyone know a software program that's take automaticly a snapshot as
    > anything moved in the eye of the webcam.
    >
    > I had imagestudio from logitech but that doesn't work properly with mine new
    > logitech QuickCam Sphere.
    >
    > I hope you can help me.
    >
    > regards,
    >
    > Peter de Graaff