For an avatar and a trophy! I didn't think it would be that easy after
losing to him several times. I went in with half health by mistake and
still beat him! Snow Mudballs are great! Then I beat The Brain Tree. :)

I should be able to beat anything under Brain Tree, if I get the time. And
that should include The Black Pteri for an avatar. Yay!

daramark

I guess I'll have to check my snowball inventory and have another go.