motion snapshot

Hi,

does anyone know a software program that's take automaticly a snapshot as
anything moved in the eye of the webcam.

I had imagestudio from logitech but that doesn't work properly with mine new
logitech QuickCam Sphere.

I hope you can help me.

regards,

Peter de Graaff
3 answers Last reply
More about motion snapshot

    You might try Active Webcam: (I'm using it with a Logitech QuickCam
    Cordless)
    http://www.pysoft.com/

    Regards,
    Arne

    Peter@Chello <pfw.degraaff@chello.nl> spewed:
    > Hi,
    > does anyone know a software program that's take automaticly a
    > snapshot as anything moved in the eye of the webcam.

    http://www.homewatcher.com

    I use the free 1.5 version for my webcam page:

    http://home.columbus.rr.com/rubbertoe/webcam/index.html

    --
    The Toe Pages:
    http://www.rubbertoe.com

    "Peter@Chello" <pfw.degraaff@chello.nl> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > does anyone know a software program that's take automaticly a snapshot as
    > anything moved in the eye of the webcam.
    >
    > I had imagestudio from logitech but that doesn't work properly with mine new
    > logitech QuickCam Sphere.
    >
    > I hope you can help me.

    You might give HomeSentinel a try. The free, unlimited, Basic version can
    continuously monitor the video from up to four webcams and alert you by email
    when it detects motion. Email alerts contain the video image that caused motion
    to be detected. HomeSentinel also allows you to see the video streams from your
    webcams over the Internet from a remote computer, via Windows Media Player.
    Download HomeSentinel for free at http://bobday.vze.com (scroll to the bottom
    of the page).

    -- Bob Day

Webcams Logitech Software Peripherals