Video from Logitech QuickCam

Does anyone know of a way I can record a video from my webcam? Any
software suggestions and explanations on how to work it would be nice.

"ChocoboMog123" <ChocoboMog123@msn.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a way I can record a video from my webcam? Any
> software suggestions and explanations on how to work it would be nice.

lots of little programs out there and big ones too
http://www.webcamwatcher.com/ should be easy

You can use TrackerCam's Surveillance feature to capture images at a
specified interval and then replay them with a built-in replay tool:

http://www.pantiltcam.com/TCamWeb/UserGuide/use12.html

This is much better than recording a "video" because the compression
rate is much higher and you can record longer videos. When you play
back the images, it looks like a video.

TrackerCam Software is a free download from

http://www.trackercam.com/download

ChocoboMog123@msn.com (ChocoboMog123) wrote in message news:<5c27220b.0404141224.76221389@posting.google.com>...
> Does anyone know of a way I can record a video from my webcam? Any
> software suggestions and explanations on how to work it would be nice.

>Does anyone know of a way I can record a video from my webcam? Any
>> software suggestions and explanations on how to work it would be nice.

Well the subject title does say Logitech QuickCam which is exactly the kind of
webcam that I have. It came with its own little program that lets you take
video. The program also allows for updating your webcam page - although I
haven't mastered that part yet!

So I guess the question I'm asking is didn't your cam come with software and/or
the program?

Rose
http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/home.html
"How in the heck did I ever get talked into this?"