packrat avatar

well folks, I'm still working on filling my box. I am now sitting at
442/1000. One day I will get there.
-Hellene :)

count up to 463/1000
-Hellene
"Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
> well folks, I'm still working on filling my box. I am now sitting at
> 442/1000. One day I will get there.
> -Hellene :)

now up to 470/1000. how long did this take most of you to complete?

> now up to 470/1000. how long did this take most of you to complete?

Less that three weeks, but I had a lot of help. People here donated things,
and what was doubles I could sell; I had some other people who were going
for the Packrat at the same time as I was and we traded doubles. The hard
part wasn't getting items but being able to afford the items in stores.

daramark

now up to 495/1000. I am almost half way there.
thank you to all of you for your advise, it has been a real big help so far.
-Hellene
"daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
>> now up to 470/1000. how long did this take most of you to complete?
>

> Less that three weeks, but I had a lot of help. People here donated
> things, and what was doubles I could sell; I had some other people who
> were going for the Packrat at the same time as I was and we traded
> doubles. The hard part wasn't getting items but being able to afford the
> items in stores.
>

> daramark

Hellene, I am constantly putting up pack rat trades, I will put a bunch more
up right now. Just bid something plus 13 NP (an odd number so I know its
you) and I will give them to you!

> now up to 495/1000. I am almost half way there.
> thank you to all of you for your advise, it has been a real big help so
> far.
> -Hellene
> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
>>> now up to 470/1000. how long did this take most of you to complete?
>>

>> Less that three weeks, but I had a lot of help. People here donated
>> things, and what was doubles I could sell; I had some other people who
>> were going for the Packrat at the same time as I was and we traded
>> doubles. The hard part wasn't getting items but being able to afford the
>> items in stores.
>>

>> daramark

thanks, will do. much appreciated.
-Hellene
"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Hellene, I am constantly putting up pack rat trades, I will put a bunch
> more up right now. Just bid something plus 13 NP (an odd number so I know
> its you) and I will give them to you!
>

> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
>> now up to 495/1000. I am almost half way there.
>> thank you to all of you for your advise, it has been a real big help so
>> far.
>> -Hellene
>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>>> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Less that three weeks, but I had a lot of help. People here donated
>>> things, and what was doubles I could sell; I had some other people who
>>> were going for the Packrat at the same time as I was and we traded
>>> doubles. The hard part wasn't getting items but being able to afford
>>> the items in stores.
>>>

>>> daramark

bobcat1, what is your user id on Neopets? this way I can look up your
trades.
> thanks, will do. much appreciated.
> -Hellene
> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> Hellene, I am constantly putting up pack rat trades, I will put a bunch
>> more up right now. Just bid something plus 13 NP (an odd number so I
>> know its you) and I will give them to you!
>>

>> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
>>> now up to 495/1000. I am almost half way there.
>>> thank you to all of you for your advise, it has been a real big help so
>>> far.
>>> -Hellene
>>> "daramark" <dara.butler@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

bobcat1 please send me your user id so I may look at the items you have for
trade.
> bobcat1, what is your user id on Neopets? this way I can look up your
> trades.
> -Hellene
> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
>> thanks, will do. much appreciated.
>> -Hellene
>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>>> Hellene, I am constantly putting up pack rat trades, I will put a bunch
>>> more up right now. Just bid something plus 13 NP (an odd number so I
>>> know its you) and I will give them to you!
>>>

>>> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message

I don't think she'll mind (I hope not, anyway!)
stephanier1975

> bobcat1 please send me your user id so I may look at the items you have for
> trade.
> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
>> bobcat1, what is your user id on Neopets? this way I can look up your trades.
>> -Hellene
>> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
>>> thanks, will do. much appreciated.
>>> -Hellene
>>> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message

I have sent a couple of offers for trade along with 13np each. I hope the
items are acceptable.
-Hellene
"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
>I don't think she'll mind (I hope not, anyway!)
> stephanier1975
>

> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
>> bobcat1 please send me your user id so I may look at the items you have
>> for trade.
>> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
>>> bobcat1, what is your user id on Neopets? this way I can look up your
>>> trades.
>>> -Hellene
>>> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message

Thanks Mikki, I hadnt checked and I forgot it was different from on here!!

"~Mikki~" <mikki721@charter.net> wrote in message
>I don't think she'll mind (I hope not, anyway!)
> stephanier1975
>

> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
>> bobcat1 please send me your user id so I may look at the items you have
>> for trade.
>> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message
>>> bobcat1, what is your user id on Neopets? this way I can look up your
>>> trades.
>>> -Hellene
>>> "Hellene Jackson" <h_jackson@cox.net> wrote in message

Phew!