multiple web cam

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 19, 2004 4:12:21 PM

can i see more webcam in my pc
i have 3 pc with webcam and i need to see every web
in my pc with lan

someone can help me sor some software ?

TKS CAT

More about : multiple web cam

Anonymous
April 21, 2004 10:26:24 PM

Are you looking for a multi-cam solution? That is, are you trying to
montitor more than one webcam on the same PC?

CamPanel does this. Look for it on

http://www.trackercam.com/products

http://"Cattivik" <videopoli@aruba.it> wrote in message news:<FmPgc.102350$rM4.4050816@news4.tin.it>...
> can i see more webcam in my pc
> i have 3 pc with webcam and i need to see every web
> in my pc with lan
>
> someone can help me sor some software ?
>
> TKS CAT
Anonymous
May 13, 2004 7:09:52 AM

Check out www.dlink.com for wireless webcams for ~100 bucks

"Cattivik" <videopoli@aruba.it> wrote in message
> can i see more webcam in my pc
> i have 3 pc with webcam and i need to see every web
> in my pc with lan
>
> someone can help me sor some software ?
>
> TKS CAT

May 13, 2004 3:51:47 PM

"Cattivik" <videopoli@aruba.it> wrote in message
> can i see more webcam in my pc
> i have 3 pc with webcam and i need to see every web
> in my pc with lan
>
> someone can help me sor some software ?

Maybe. Try the free Basic version of HomeSentinel.
I'm not sure it will do what you want, but, since it's free,
there's not much risk. It's downloadable at:
http://bobday.vze.com.

-- Bob Day
May 15, 2004 11:32:01 PM

hi