multiple web cam

can i see more webcam in my pc
i have 3 pc with webcam and i need to see every web
in my pc with lan

someone can help me sor some software ?

TKS CAT
4 answers Last reply
More about multiple

    Are you looking for a multi-cam solution? That is, are you trying to
    montitor more than one webcam on the same PC?

    CamPanel does this. Look for it on

    http://www.trackercam.com/products

    Check out www.dlink.com for wireless webcams for ~100 bucks

    "Cattivik" <videopoli@aruba.it> wrote in message
    > can i see more webcam in my pc
    > i have 3 pc with webcam and i need to see every web
    > in my pc with lan
    >
    > someone can help me sor some software ?
    >
    > TKS CAT

    "Cattivik" <videopoli@aruba.it> wrote in message
    > can i see more webcam in my pc
    > i have 3 pc with webcam and i need to see every web
    > in my pc with lan
    >
    > someone can help me sor some software ?

    Maybe. Try the free Basic version of HomeSentinel.
    I'm not sure it will do what you want, but, since it's free,
    there's not much risk. It's downloadable at:
    http://bobday.vze.com.

    -- Bob Day

    hi

    "Steve Colucci" <slcolucci@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de
    > Check out www.dlink.com for wireless webcams for ~100 bucks
    >
    > "Cattivik" <videopoli@aruba.it> wrote in message
    > > can i see more webcam in my pc
    > > i have 3 pc with webcam and i need to see every web
    > > in my pc with lan
    > >
    > > someone can help me sor some software ?
    > >
    > > TKS CAT

Webcams Software Peripherals