multiple web cam

can i see more webcam in my pc
i have 3 pc with webcam and i need to see every web
in my pc with lan

someone can help me sor some software ?

TKS CAT

Are you looking for a multi-cam solution? That is, are you trying to
montitor more than one webcam on the same PC?

CamPanel does this. Look for it on

http://www.trackercam.com/products

Check out www.dlink.com for wireless webcams for ~100 bucks

"Cattivik" <videopoli@aruba.it> wrote in message
> can i see more webcam in my pc
> i have 3 pc with webcam and i need to see every web
> in my pc with lan
>
> someone can help me sor some software ?
>
> TKS CAT

"Cattivik" <videopoli@aruba.it> wrote in message
> can i see more webcam in my pc
> i have 3 pc with webcam and i need to see every web
> in my pc with lan
>
> someone can help me sor some software ?

Maybe. Try the free Basic version of HomeSentinel.
I'm not sure it will do what you want, but, since it's free,
there's not much risk. It's downloadable at:
http://bobday.vze.com.

-- Bob Day

jerome

Distinguished