newbie wants some tips

How can I find sites to view web cams without getting into chats and
charges? thanx
2 answers Last reply
More about newbie tips

    >How can I find sites to view web cams without getting into chats and
    >charges? thanx

    There are lots of webcam sites out there. On my webcam page is a ring that I
    belong to.

    http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/webcam.htm

    The ring lists others with webcam pages as well.

    Barring that you can just enter the word "webcams" in one of the popular search
    engines and see what you can come up with.

    Rose's Web Page Designs
    http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/designs.htm

    "Roseb441702" <roseb441702@aol.comnospam> wrote in message
    | >How can I find sites to view web cams without getting into chats and
    | >charges? thanx
    | >

    | There are lots of webcam sites out there. On my webcam page is a ring
    that I
    | belong to.
    |
    | http://members.aol.com/Roseb441702/webcam.htm
    |
    | The ring lists others with webcam pages as well.
    |
    | Barring that you can just enter the word "webcams" in one of the popular
    search
    | engines and see what you can come up with.
    |

    | Rose's Web Page Designs
    | http://members.aol.com/Roseb44170/designs.htm

    I think he is after some other type of webcams :-)

    Noël

    --
    http://webcam.kijk.info

Webcams Peripherals