Vije Brand Web cam

"Just Asking" <redrider@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:1Sahc.4127$h941.3738@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com...
| http://www.aroncanada.com/pccam_Vije.htm
|

| Came accross this came on ebay, has anyone used same?

It looks nice, but the animated image is kind of deceptive!
It makes the cam look like it's a pan/tilt one!

Noël

--
http://webcam.kijk.info
(Windows Media Player webcam stream)

You're right Noel. I had to read the whole site and it still didn't state it
was not a PT camera, but it sure did look it, even from the deceptive screen
shots.
David Gerard

oël" <n03l@REMOVE-hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Just Asking" <redrider@rogers.com> wrote in message
> | http://www.aroncanada.com/pccam_Vije.htm
> |

> | Came accross this came on ebay, has anyone used same?
> |

> It looks nice, but the animated image is kind of deceptive!
> It makes the cam look like it's a pan/tilt one!
>

> Noël
>
> --
> http://webcam.kijk.info
> (Windows Media Player webcam stream)