Vije Brand Web cam

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
April 20, 2004 6:55:57 PM

http://www.aroncanada.com/pccam_Vije.htm

Came accross this came on ebay, has anyone used same?

More about : vije brand web cam

Anonymous
April 21, 2004 4:18:22 AM

"Just Asking" <redrider@rogers.com> wrote in message
| http://www.aroncanada.com/pccam_Vije.htm
|

| Came accross this came on ebay, has anyone used same?

It looks nice, but the animated image is kind of deceptive!
It makes the cam look like it's a pan/tilt one!

Noël

--
http://webcam.kijk.info
(Windows Media Player webcam stream)

You're right Noel. I had to read the whole site and it still didn't state it
was not a PT camera, but it sure did look it, even from the deceptive screen
shots.
David Gerard

!