smile cam for sale

Slayer

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

open to offers on a boxed smilecam

http://www.smilecam.co.uk/

complete with cd and instructions...

i have two and one is now surplus.....

dont confuse this with the older version smile cam that didnt pan and tilt
as much as this one does.

this one sees everything all around it...and the res is excellent .

better than most webcams ive come across..

http://www.easyfreewebcam.com/cam/lordquavis/ go here for my smilecam
running..

if yr lucky you can control it thru this site too....

offers over 50 quid please.....as im not planning on giving it away...

also will swop,, what have you?

email or post here its all the same to me

regards slayer

--
if the following image offends then dont look at it...

/' /)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'_'7,
/'/ / / /" \
('( ' ' _~/
\ '\
'\' \ \ \ _7
\ (
\ \.

slayer in da house annoying the people

ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

SOME PEOPLE ENJOY SIPPING FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE...........

PERSONALLY ,,,, i like to take huge gulps..........

remove my shorts to email me direct....

http://www.rselby.com/tips.htm windowx xp tips

regards slayer

phlem1@myshortsbtinertnet.com

http://192.168.0.193:8020/{startpage}

bumtracks wrote:
> http://192.168.0.193:8020/{startpage}
>

>> http://www.easyfreewebcam.com/cam/lordquavis/ go here for my
>> smilecam running..
>>
>> if yr lucky you can control it thru this site too....

thanks for that !?

regards

--
if the following image offends then dont look at it...

/' /)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'_'7,
/'/ / / /" \
('( ' ' _~/
\ '\
'\' \ \ \ _7
\ (
\ \.

slayer in da house annoying the people

ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

SOME PEOPLE ENJOY SIPPING FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE...........

PERSONALLY ,,,, i like to take huge gulps..........

remove my shorts to email me direct....

http://www.rselby.com/tips.htm windowx xp tips

regards slayer

phlem1@myshortsbtinertnet.com

On your web page the line that says;
Click here to control my SmileCam(tm)
is linked to; > > http://192.168.0.193:8020/{startpage}

which is a local ip & port .
I dont have your SmileCam on my local network
That link probably works for you just fine.
It's highly unlikely it will work for anyone other than you though.

"SlAyEr" <phlem1MYSHORTS@btinternet.com> wrote in message
| bumtracks wrote:
| > http://192.168.0.193:8020/{startpage}
| >

| >> http://www.easyfreewebcam.com/cam/lordquavis/ go here for my
| >> smilecam running..
| >>
| >> if yr lucky you can control it thru this site too....
|
| thanks for that !?
|
| regards

What he is trying to say is that no one can see your "Click Here to connect
to my 'Live video feed'" as it's pointing to
http://192.168.0.193:8020/{startpage} . As you know (I think) 192.168.0.193
is your LAN IP and not the WAN!

Noël

--
http://webcam.kijk.info

Slayer

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

Noël wrote:
> "SlAyEr" <phlem1MYSHORTS@btinternet.com> wrote in message
>> bumtracks wrote:
>>> http://192.168.0.193:8020/{startpage}

>> thanks for that !?
>>
>> regards
>>

> What he is trying to say is that no one can see your "Click Here to
> connect to my 'Live video feed'" as it's pointing to
> http://192.168.0.193:8020/{startpage} . As you know (I think)
> 192.168.0.193 is your LAN IP and not the WAN!
>

> Noël

ok my mistake i took it as the link i needed....

stupid pc makes my head explode from time to time

http://www.easyfreewebcam.com/cam/lordquavis/

forget the live feed .. just play with the smilecam.....

if you are lucky

because this pc is on my network (not my host pc)sometimes you dont get any
chance to play from outside the network..i forget this from time to time....

still doesnt change the fact ive gt a smilecam to get rid of....

ill ebay it if no-one wants it in here !!

regards slayer