C&C Generals, slow motion?

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

In C&C Generals the demo (I don't have the full game yet), the units
and things seem to be moving in slow motion. It's not jerky, and I
think my comp is just powerful enough to play the game ok, but the
tanks and infantry etc all seem to move much slower than they did in
the other C&C games like red alert 2 etc.

My comp is:
2400mhz
256mb ram
Video Card - Intel(R)82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics controller

Is this powerful enough to play online?
I have a broadband internet connection.
I really love to play games online in multiplayer.
Thanks.

"Learn_The_Truth" <learn_the_truth2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> My comp is:
> Video Card - Intel(R)82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics controller

Your video card is not officially supported. It's actually specifically
referred to in the game documentation as being insufficient.

--
- Tim G.