level up

does anyone know how to increase the level of the abilities that the bottle
faeries give you??
6 answers Last reply
More about level

    there is no way other than (i think) the wheel of excitement, when it says
    "something happens, but you dont know what it is".

    "Jan's Engraving" <janseng@iprimus.-REMOVEME-.com.au> wrote in message
    > does anyone know how to increase the level of the abilities that the
    bottle
    > faeries give you??

    here is some information from in depth battlepedia site.
    http://idb.finalhit.org/?searchtype=page&page=faq#118

    How do I increase my pet's Faerie Abilities?
    There are two ways, one is by Neggs (check the Negg Section). And the
    other way is througth the Wheel of Excitement, which sometimes
    increases and sometimes reduces faerie ability levels.

    How do faerie ability levels affect battle.
    They don't. All you can do as of yet is increase the level. There is
    not actual proof that they do anything.

    on the wheel of monotony theres a symbol that looks halfway between a set
    of wings (which is what it's supposed to look like, i think) and a flower.
    if you land on that it will increase the level of one of your abilities.

    i'm not sure if it picks which ability randomly out of all the abilities
    you have, or if it only looks at the highest level (by which i mean the
    abilities you can gain when your pet's level is highest) abilities.
    hopefully the latter.

    but i've read on some sites that the levels of the faerie abilities dont
    actually do anything anyway.

    that't can't be it, because that is all i have been getting and all my
    abilities are still on level 1

    Jan's Engraving [janseng@iprimus.-REMOVEME-.com.au] said
    > that't can't be it, because that is all i have been getting and all my
    > abilities are still on level 1

    It doesn't make any difference anyway as these levels don't do anything.

    "Jan's Engraving" <janseng@iprimus.-REMOVEME-.com.au> wrote in message
    > does anyone know how to increase the level of the abilities that the
    > bottle faeries give you??

    light faerie on wheel of excitement

    radioactive negg

    complete a random faerie queen quest

    faerie on the wheel of monotony

    * note it is always a random ability which is choosen if the ability choosen
    is one you don;'t have , nothing will happen*

Games Video Games