help drivers creative webcam II usb

hi, anybody can help me?
i have win 2000 and my creative webcam II doesn't work, i can't find the
drivers......

thank you

best regards
5 answers Last reply
More about help drivers creative webcam

    Alle wrote:

    > hi, anybody can help me?
    > i have win 2000 and my creative webcam II doesn't work, i can't find the
    > drivers......
    >
    > thank you
    >
    > best regards

    I thought the webcam II (usb?) ones were on the creative website.
    www.creative.com if I remember right, then hunt down the drivers from
    there. I certainly found some a while ago for my aged webcam 3 USB.

    Velvet

    sorry but i can't find the drivers in that site, there isn't my webcam...
    thank you anyway

    Alle wrote:

    > sorry but i can't find the drivers in that site, there isn't my webcam...
    > thank you anyway
    > "Velvet" <velvet@not.a.valid.domain> ha scritto nel messaggio
    >
    >>Alle wrote:
    >>

    >>>hi, anybody can help me?
    >>>i have win 2000 and my creative webcam II doesn't work, i can't find the
    >>>drivers......
    >>>
    >>>thank you
    >>>
    >>>best regards
    >>>

    >>I thought the webcam II (usb?) ones were on the creative website.
    >>www.creative.com if I remember right, then hunt down the drivers from
    >>there. I certainly found some a while ago for my aged webcam 3 USB.
    >>
    >>Velvet

    Is it a usb or not, you didn't say. If it is the II usb, the drivers
    are on there at:

    http://uk.europe.creative.com/support/drivers/product.asp?bypass=1&category=6&os=9&driverlang=&prod=25&drivertype=1

    You may have to cut and paste that into your browser if your client
    breaks it over two lines.

    Velvet

    "Alle" <indigo63@tin.it> wrote in message
    | hi, anybody can help me?
    | i have win 2000 and my creative webcam II doesn't work, i can't find the
    | drivers......
    |
    | thank you
    |
    | best regards

    I also used to use an old Creative USB II webcam on my Windows 2000 systems.

    Do a search for stv673 with Google (Tremon made the cam for Creative and the
    model nr is: stv673)
    All you need is the stv673.cab file!

    Noël

    --
    http://webcam.kijk.info
  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?)

    dear Mr Noel, i have downloaded that file but i don't know what to do now,
    have i to copy it in the directory where are the the files of the webcam?
    thank you very much
    best regards

    "Noël" <n03l@REMOVE-hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

    > "Alle" <indigo63@tin.it> wrote in message
    > | hi, anybody can help me?
    > | i have win 2000 and my creative webcam II doesn't work, i can't find the
    > | drivers......
    > |
    > | thank you
    > |
    > | best regards
    > |

    > I also used to use an old Creative USB II webcam on my Windows 2000
    systems.

    > Do a search for stv673 with Google (Tremon made the cam for Creative and
    the
    > model nr is: stv673)
    > All you need is the stv673.cab file!
    >
    > Noël