Windows XP and autorun

Hi

QA basic question I am afraid. For some reason, autorun no longer works. I
am sure that it used to. Therefore when I insert a CD it will not run.
Could someone please tell me how to adjust the settings to sort this
annoying problem out?

Regards

Peter Simner

Hi Peter,

There is a file here that you can copy to your system and run, it will reset
the autorun defaults:
ftp://rickster.myip.org/WinXP%20Autorun%20fix/

If you cannot access it, go to the Control Panel/Internet Options and on the
advanced tab disable passive ftp.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/