Recomendations for a Network Camera for Job Site Construct..

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam,comp.security.misc,alt.security.alarms (More info?)

We are inthe process of constructing a building and would like to put
a Network Camera at the location and have it take pictures every so
often to see its progress.

We would like to be able to put all the pictures together and watch it
as a movie.

What Camera and software would you reccomend for something like this?

Any Suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Scott<-

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam,comp.security.misc,alt.security.alarms (More info?)

Look at Panasonic's Network Cameras. With their software you can break
images down in to thumbnails, and create your own little movie with MS Movie
Maker. You can record from 30 ips all the way to 1 image every nine hours.
You can even post images directly from the camera to your web site to show
others your progress, without them actually viewing the camera directly.
http://catalog2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ModelList?storeId=11251&catalogId=11005&catGroupId=11082

Here's my demo cam. It's a Panasonic KX-HCM10 Pan/tilt.

http://instalink.viewnetcam.com/Top

Jack