Is there any difference in installing SP2 for Home or Pro? I have Pro
installed, but think I have the Home version of SP2. Would this be a
problem?
Thanks.

In news:338lc3F3rs5u3U1@individual.net,
LMO <lmo01nospam@yahoo.com> typed:

> Is there any difference in installing SP2 for Home or Pro? I
> have Pro
> installed, but think I have the Home version of SP2.

No, there is no Home or Pro version, there's just SP2. The single
service pack works for both Home and Pro.

Please reply to the newsgroup

LMO wrote:

>Is there any difference in installing SP2 for Home or Pro? I have Pro
>installed, but think I have the Home version of SP2. Would this be a
>problem?

The full SP2 that you get on a CD or download independently of Windows
Update is identical for Home and Pro (and for that matter Tablet PC or
Media Center PC)

Thank you.