[HELP] Analog Camera to Webcam

Hi,
how can I use my old Analog Camera as WebCam?
Please help me !

Thanks!

Roberto IZ5FCY
5 answers Last reply
More about help analog camera webcam

    On Sat, 01 May 2004 13:27:46 GMT, "Roberto IZ5FCY"
    <iz5fcy@_MAI_SPAM_jumpy.it> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >how can I use my old Analog Camera as WebCam?
    >Please help me !
    >
    >Thanks!
    >
    >Roberto IZ5FCY

    Get a video capture card/device.

    Many thanks Si,

    I tried to use a TV/Camera USB Device but the software doesn't allow to use
    it as WebCam and doesn't allow to freeze automatically any image, only AVI
    movie.....
    Do you know a software for similar USB device?

    Thanks again,
    Roberto IZ5FCY

    On Sat, 01 May 2004 17:53:31 GMT, "Roberto IZ5FCY"
    <iz5fcy@_MAI_SPAM_jumpy.it> wrote:

    >Many thanks Si,
    >
    >I tried to use a TV/Camera USB Device but the software doesn't allow to use
    >it as WebCam and doesn't allow to freeze automatically any image, only AVI
    >movie.....
    >Do you know a software for similar USB device?

    Go to the below site and download the webcam2000 application.
    Start it up and see if it recognizes your USB capture device and
    your cam. If it does, then you can use this to stream video on
    the net. The bottom link is my test page using this setup.

    http://www.webcam2000.info/
    http://www.geocities.com/zoomkat/wc2000.htm

    I have an old analogue camcorder (Samsung Mycam) which i have connected via
    s-video vivo(video in-video out) socket on my geforece FX geaphics card, and
    it works fine in yahoo and other webchat programmes.
    "Roberto IZ5FCY" <iz5fcy@_MAI_SPAM_jumpy.it> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > how can I use my old Analog Camera as WebCam?
    > Please help me !
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Roberto IZ5FCY

  5. Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.webcam (More info?)

    >> Hi,
    >> how can I use my old Analog Camera as WebCam?
    >> Please help me !

    I got a device called USBLive (by Irez) from www.tigerdirect.com for about
    20 bucks after rebate. not sure if they still have it, but I imagine they
    have em on eBay if nothing else. It has both regular video and s-video
    inputs, and works good for webcam or full motion capture.

    --
    The Toe Pages:
    http://www.rubbertoe.com

Webcams Cameras Peripherals