[HELP] Analog Camera to Webcam

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
May 1, 2004 5:27:46 PM

Hi,
how can I use my old Analog Camera as WebCam?
Please help me !

Thanks!

Roberto IZ5FCY

More about : analog camera webcam

Anonymous
May 1, 2004 7:31:43 PM

On Sat, 01 May 2004 13:27:46 GMT, "Roberto IZ5FCY"
<iz5fcy@_MAI_SPAM_jumpy.it> wrote:

>Hi,
>how can I use my old Analog Camera as WebCam?
>Please help me !
>
>Thanks!
>
>Roberto IZ5FCY

Get a video capture card/device.
Anonymous
May 1, 2004 9:53:31 PM

Many thanks Si,

I tried to use a TV/Camera USB Device but the software doesn't allow to use
it as WebCam and doesn't allow to freeze automatically any image, only AVI
movie.....
Do you know a software for similar USB device?

Thanks again,
Roberto IZ5FCY
May 1, 2004 10:39:41 PM

On Sat, 01 May 2004 17:53:31 GMT, "Roberto IZ5FCY"
<iz5fcy@_MAI_SPAM_jumpy.it> wrote:

>Many thanks Si,
>
>I tried to use a TV/Camera USB Device but the software doesn't allow to use
>it as WebCam and doesn't allow to freeze automatically any image, only AVI
>movie.....
>Do you know a software for similar USB device?

Go to the below site and download the webcam2000 application.
Start it up and see if it recognizes your USB capture device and
your cam. If it does, then you can use this to stream video on
the net. The bottom link is my test page using this setup.

http://www.webcam2000.info/
http://www.geocities.com/zoomkat/wc2000.htm
Anonymous
June 13, 2004 9:24:19 PM

I have an old analogue camcorder (Samsung Mycam) which i have connected via
s-video vivo(video in-video out) socket on my geforece FX geaphics card, and
it works fine in yahoo and other webchat programmes.
"Roberto IZ5FCY" <iz5fcy@_MAI_SPAM_jumpy.it> wrote in message
> Hi,
> how can I use my old Analog Camera as WebCam?
> Please help me !
>
> Thanks!
>
> Roberto IZ5FCY

Anonymous
June 15, 2004 5:41:12 PM

>> Hi,
>> how can I use my old Analog Camera as WebCam?
>> Please help me !

I got a device called USBLive (by Irez) from www.tigerdirect.com for about
20 bucks after rebate. not sure if they still have it, but I imagine they
have em on eBay if nothing else. It has both regular video and s-video
inputs, and works good for webcam or full motion capture.

--
The Toe Pages:
http://www.rubbertoe.com