Compare 2 http image and alert if different

Phil

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2001

Hello,

Lots of softwares exist and shout where a webcam shows 2 different
pictures.

My problem : I will be using tens of internet cameras which will send
by FTP to a server pictures every 30 secs.

I would like my remote PC (call it the surveillance room) to read
every 30 seconds an HTTP site and picture from the above mentioned
server and bark if the previous picture was different (intrusion).

Would you know any software which could do that ?

Thanks a million

Phil

Just about any old webcam software five to ten years old should do
this. It comes free with most webcams.