History settings lost. How to restore?

Robert

I'm a newbie with history and I don't know how to go about fixing my history
settings. What is happening is, in ebay, after I've clicked on an item,
that item used to be highlighted on subsequent viewings of the list. Only
now it just stopped doing that. How can I fix it so it goes back to
highlighting already-viewed items?

Robert

How many days do you have for your History settings? In IE, tools, Internet Options.

--
Mary Sauer MS MVP
http://office.microsoft.com/
"Robert" <projecttoday@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm a newbie with history and I don't know how to go about fixing my history
> settings. What is happening is, in ebay, after I've clicked on an item, that item
> used to be highlighted on subsequent viewings of the list. Only now it just
> stopped doing that. How can I fix it so it goes back to highlighting
> already-viewed items?
>
> Robert

Robert

30 days (it was never changed).