3D accelerator

unsmart

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
All graphics cards are 3d accelerators. Is it the game your running says no 3d accelerator found? If so it most likely needs a patch/update to see your card. If your looking to buy this card theres better cards in the same price range. Check the sticky the best cards for the money in vid card forum.

orion_lc

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2006
hmm... I bought this card long time ago. actually was trying to run a game which requires 3D accelerator. after i installed the game, and tried to play it, the starup screen shots just appear for a while, then the game just exits by itself. Was wondering whether this was caused by my graphic card...

BustedSony

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2006
hmm... I bought this card long time ago. actually was trying to run a game which requires 3D accelerator. after i installed the game, and tried to play it, the starup screen shots just appear for a while, then the game just exits by itself. Was wondering whether this was caused by my graphic card...
yep your card is too weak and or old,sorry

Which game? There's more than one way to obtain 3D, software, DirectX, OpenGL... Since you didn't tell us the game we don't know how to tell you if there's a setup menu that has to be used before running the game. It should auto-detect 3D type, maybe that's what's failing...

rodney_ws

Splendid
Dec 29, 2005
Agreed... we need to know what you're trying to do... that card would probably do fine with Quake 3... Oblivion... well, that's another story... and a short one at that.