Generals direct connection problems????

Last response: in Video Games
April 14, 2004 5:32:26 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

i'm having problems with C&C Generals direct connection,

i can join a game that my friend creates but after 30-45secs after it starts

all my people & buildings just explode & it says i was defeated???

Also my friend cannot connect to a game i create???

Please Help

Thanx
Anonymous
April 14, 2004 5:32:27 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

http://www.planetcnc.com/generals/help/faq.shtml

Technical Issues, Question 2.

--
- Tim G.