Generals direct connection problems????

Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

i'm having problems with C&C Generals direct connection,

i can join a game that my friend creates but after 30-45secs after it starts

all my people & buildings just explode & it says i was defeated???

Also my friend cannot connect to a game i create???

Please Help

Thanx
1 answer Last reply
More about generals direct connection problems
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.command.and.conquer (More info?)

    http://www.planetcnc.com/generals/help/faq.shtml

    Technical Issues, Question 2.

    --
    - Tim G.

    "Steve Morgan" <stephen.morgan43@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > i'm having problems with C&C Generals direct connection,
    >
    > i can join a game that my friend creates but after 30-45secs after it starts
    >
    > all my people & buildings just explode & it says i was defeated???
    >
    > Also my friend cannot connect to a game i create???
    >
    > Please Help
    >
    > Thanx

Connection Games Command Prompt Video Games