Sign in with
Your question

AMD 5400,5600 6000 Release date??

Last response: in CPUs
November 20, 2006 7:11:31 PM

I thought the release date for thos enew cpus were today? If not please point me in the right direction.
Im no AMD Fan boy. I have used Intel for the majority of my lifetime but right now in time i prefer AM2 over Intel. So if anyone know when they are beeing released or if it has already happened and know where i can buy my precious AMD Athlon X2 6000+ then point me that way/

PS! If your here to just tell me to get a Core 2 Due. Please screw yourself with a retractable baton. I DONT CARE! I only want my AMD.
November 20, 2006 7:36:45 PM

First you say:

Quote:
Im no AMD Fan boy.

Then you say something like this:

Quote:
PS! If your here to just tell me to get a Core 2 Due. Please screw yourself with a retractable baton. I DONT CARE! I only want my AMD.

A bit contradictory don't you think.

I don't know when those procs will be available but if you want to waste your dough on those underperforming more than likely overpriced processors go for it....
November 20, 2006 7:48:25 PM

Hah. Best statements. Ever.

To hide a litte of you shakirafacts you could say something like; "Core 2 is much better now, therefore I would like to support AMD." 'ish
Related resources
November 20, 2006 9:30:04 PM

Maybe December or January. We don't know exactly when yet.
November 20, 2006 9:35:12 PM

Hmm... well AMD promised Q4 2006, and November is fast coming to a close, so do I get a cookie if I guess it comes out sometime in December? Before Christmas maybe? ;) 

Nice try starting with the 'I'm not a fanboy' line btw. Made me chuckle a bit after reading the rest of the post. :lol: 
November 20, 2006 10:24:29 PM

I don't help unreasonable people, but I also do not know the answer to your question!

Best,

3Ball
November 20, 2006 11:22:27 PM

Answer can be found here.
November 21, 2006 12:17:13 AM

Quote:
Answer can be found here.

Your post > mine....excellent.
November 21, 2006 3:13:33 AM

First of all. Definition of AMD fan boy is to support AMD wholeheartedly and not to even bother with Core 2 Duo.
I have never said that Core 2 Duo wasnt better at this point of time. I merely said AMD have better processors for MY OWN usage of them which is mathematical and physics related. Whereas Superior Floating Point calculators are a proven fact in AMD processors over Intels.
Thats the only reason i go for AMD THIS TIME.
If you even bothered to google my earlier posts, you would know i have used Intel the last 10 if not 15 years.. which would make me a what?
INTEL FANBOY!!!!
I normally prefer Intel, but in this case i need amd. So if you can't see the wood for its trees, go screw a retractable baton.
All i wanted was help to get the release info for AMD new processors.
Once my system is complete i wont even bother with this pathetic crappy page where i get flamed for my own statements..
Definition of HELP isnt Flaming or redirection to the opposite of what was asked for? OR maybe in your twisted world it is?
IF someone YELLS Call 911? do u then call Wallys Pizza?
NO, you call 911!
November 21, 2006 4:32:38 AM

I concur with Jack!

Best,

3Ball
November 21, 2006 2:47:06 PM

Quote:
First of all. Definition of AMD fan boy is to support AMD wholeheartedly and not to even bother with Core 2 Duo.
I have never said that Core 2 Duo wasnt better at this point of time. I merely said AMD have better processors for MY OWN usage of them which is mathematical and physics related. Whereas Superior Floating Point calculators are a proven fact in AMD processors over Intels.
Thats the only reason i go for AMD THIS TIME.
If you even bothered to google my earlier posts, you would know i have used Intel the last 10 if not 15 years.. which would make me a what?
INTEL FANBOY!!!!
I normally prefer Intel, but in this case i need amd. So if you can't see the wood for its trees, go screw a retractable baton.
All i wanted was help to get the release info for AMD new processors.
Once my system is complete i wont even bother with this pathetic crappy page where i get flamed for my own statements..
Definition of HELP isnt Flaming or redirection to the opposite of what was asked for? OR maybe in your twisted world it is?
IF someone YELLS Call 911? do u then call Wallys Pizza?
NO, you call 911!

Why don't you leave and never come back again? You are just another stupid rabble rouser; you don't even listen to the people you ask help from. Not to mention you look down on them.

We aren't going to help your pathetic self if you act like an ass.
November 21, 2006 3:36:16 PM

Whats with all the fighting? He simply asked when these AMD processors will come out and to not bother him about the C2D. It's tempting to tell him that something else is better, but that's not what he asked.
November 21, 2006 3:39:35 PM

I think it was the way the question was asked, not the question itself. Syntax, not semantics. :?
November 21, 2006 3:50:21 PM

Hey, I didn't want to reply to it, but once the OP acted like an ass to everyone in the thread, it was impossible to resist counter flaming
November 21, 2006 3:54:38 PM

I'm not stopping any body. Do what ever floats your boat.
November 21, 2006 5:41:58 PM

Yes, the "retractable baton" remark was unnecessary. If he'd made a valid point on why he wanted AMD over Intel rather than be offensive we'd have helped him.

Looks like Jack completely undermined him with those FPO graphs. I'd like to see his reply to that.

You started this topic assuming we would force Intel down your throat, which is not fair, Crownregent. Remember the Golden Rule/Karma, it's pretty much followed on the Forumz.
November 21, 2006 10:17:19 PM

C2D is awesome , AMD sucks!! , heheh , just to give you crap crownregent!! lol.
November 22, 2006 1:06:00 AM

Not necessary, totally uncalled for, and qualifies as FUD. Lets keep the flaming to a minimum here. [/tired]
November 22, 2006 1:30:54 AM

wow....most uncalled for flaming in some time...keep on going with the entertainment...
November 22, 2006 1:36:13 AM

shutup Dasickninja !! , your like a lil girl!! , everybody else gives him crap and once i say sumphin , you give me shit!!! , why dont you mind your own ,business , i do wat i want !!
November 22, 2006 1:43:00 AM

Listen here you little twit, you in all your wisdom come in to a thread where it looks like the flaming is finished, and not only post bullshit and fanboyish comments, but also inflammatory statements. I think that I went a little easy on you. Technically, I should have reported you.
November 22, 2006 1:48:22 AM

the care factor is looking very low!! you guys cry over the most unimportant things!!

and this forum is full of 4 eyed geeks!! gett off your shit computers and go find some women!!!
November 22, 2006 1:50:53 AM

Has it ever struck you in your under used organ masquerading as a brain that maybe, one, we work on computers in say, the IT field and this beats playing solitaire? Two, you don't deserve a two. Fock off.
November 22, 2006 1:56:47 AM

whatever you 45yrold virgin!! , let me guess , you live with your parents still!! , and your in your underground basement with 10 computers around you ! , and no social skills or any life skills at all , but you spend 24-7 in that basement playing computer games !! ,

this is theimage that im getting of you Dasickninja! , and u need to start getting out and getting some fresh air!!
November 22, 2006 2:07:04 AM

Since arguing with you will do nothing to advance the intellectual capacity of the forums and can be construed as beating up the local idiot or fighting a retard, and I'll be getting a PM from the mods for any comments made on your questionable parentage and the truth about your mother I'll refrain. And also since you lack the apparent skill to formulate a well thought out diss, I'll spare your brain the pressure of actually rebutting your statements or disproving them. Why? Because you're not worthy.
In short I'll let you have the last word after I tell you to politely f*ck off and go to bed.
So please, f*ck off.
November 22, 2006 2:10:40 AM

Reported.
November 22, 2006 2:11:10 AM

good on yaa!! , your doing a world of good for the community!! , i dont care!!! , go cry to your mother!!

you blabble on soo much crap , its ridiculous , have you met a girl before?
November 22, 2006 2:17:34 AM

Could you at least do me a favor and if you are going to flame me, post something a a little bit more stimulating that "ur a virgin lolol" I've had better arguments with rocks.
November 22, 2006 2:19:49 AM

well im just stating the obvious!! , no biggie!!
November 22, 2006 2:23:57 AM

Well you can have the last word. I'm leaving before I get banned.
November 22, 2006 3:20:36 AM

TROLL

bump
November 22, 2006 3:23:02 AM

Bump
November 22, 2006 3:24:41 AM

another TROLL

bump
November 22, 2006 3:25:21 AM

ubers a looser ! , back to the top!
November 22, 2006 3:27:53 AM

bump
November 22, 2006 4:10:20 AM

Quote:
earliest 65nm dates are dec 5.

thank you. all the man wanted was the launch date. granted, this isn't the launch date that he wanted, but its a start. Also he could have possibly worded his cry against c2d a little differently, but if people were to just comment over his general feelings about c2d, he could have gotten an answer sooner.

Im pretty sure that the launch dates for those chips are somewhere around 1Q 2007. Ive heard that AMD is going to be doing a major product line revamping around then.

I swear, if i had a dollar for every stupid, pointless post that some of these a** hole's write, id be the richest man alive.
November 22, 2006 4:10:54 AM

Interesting.. At least it didnt say much about C2D or ppl who want to shove it down my throath.
Ok ... to reply to some of the posts.. You have a pretty naive look on things Jack when u say things like "an obvious AMD employee now"
DAsickninja.. tnx for trying to understand it from my point of view.
I do agree that the retracable baton was unneccesary.
Still doesnt excuse you all who try to prove so hard that C2D is so superior when it wasnt what i asked for? Or Does it?
I have a AM2 M32N2 sli wifi mobo and if YOU Intel fans want to buy it so i can buy a 680i Mobo your welcome to do so.
But until then SHUT UP ABOUT C2D until i ask for it.
Tnx
November 22, 2006 7:12:55 AM

Quote:
Has it ever struck you in your under used organ masquerading as a brain that maybe, one, we work on computers in say, the IT field and this beats playing solitaire? Two, you don't deserve a two. Fock off.
:p  :p  I like. lmao.
November 22, 2006 7:21:55 AM

If you want to talk crap fukc off to one of those crap talking sites and stop bitching at each other like teenage girls this is a hardware site!
November 22, 2006 7:26:58 AM

Quote:
If you want to talk crap fukc off to one of those crap talking sites and stop bitching at each other like teenage girls this is a hardware site!
Sounds like you're bitching too. :roll:
November 22, 2006 7:33:34 AM

Yeah I'm bitchin, should take my own advice and use messenger instead of this forum like alot of others. I hate being a hypocrite.

Sorry everyone for being a pain in the aaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss!!!

Please forgive me. 98% of my posts actually have some technical merit.

PS: Use messenger for crap dont use Tom's
November 22, 2006 7:40:42 AM

Quote:
Yeah I'm bitchin, should take my own advice and use messenger instead of this forum like alot of others. I hate being a hypocrite.

Sorry everyone for being a pain in the aaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss!!!

Please forgive me. 98% of my posts actually have some technical merit.

PS: Use messenger for crap dont use Tom's
That's impossible. 98% of 66 = 64.68 . 66 minus your last 2 posts = 64....meaning that over 100% of your posts (previous 2 notwithstanding) are purely technical. Yeah...OK. It's good to have hall-monitors like you to set everyone straight.
November 22, 2006 7:44:16 AM

Technically correct - a good hardware man!
November 22, 2006 9:34:37 AM

What the hell man... I'm not Baron, I try some damage control and everyone and their mother thinks its time to take pot shots at me. :p 
November 22, 2006 10:44:06 AM

;) 
November 22, 2006 10:44:46 AM

Quote:
What the hell man... I'm not Baron, I try some damage control and everyone and their mother thinks its time to take pot shots at me. :p 
ninja:Great at pc knowledge and hardware facts...crap at damage control ;) 
November 22, 2006 11:16:33 AM

Meh. :p 
November 22, 2006 5:20:39 PM

Everybody's a critic. :wink:
November 22, 2006 5:32:51 PM

Quote:
Everybody's a critic. :wink:
Give some cookies to the trolls. I am preparing flames :lol: 
!