DCS 2100+ as a webcam

I have a D-link 2100+ Network camera that I wish to use as a webcam to
forward snapshots (say every 10 seconds) to my remotely hosted web site
using FTP. Is this possible? And if so, what software will I need as there
seems to be nothing of this type supplied with the camera.

Many thanks in advance.

--
JustaBloke
http://www.justabloke.com

    Have a look in the configuration in the camera itself............

    Advanced - Mail & FTP settings. You set the FTP server and login details
    here.

    The camera can do this directly without any outside software.

    mk83

    Without fear of sounding daft mk38 wrote:

    > Have a look in the configuration in the camera itself............
    >
    > Advanced - Mail & FTP settings. You set the FTP server and login details
    > here.
    >
    > The camera can do this directly without any outside software.
    >
    > mk83

    I'm famed for my ineptitude. Many thanks for your help.

Webcams D-Link Cameras Peripherals