DCS 2100+ as a webcam

I have a D-link 2100+ Network camera that I wish to use as a webcam to
forward snapshots (say every 10 seconds) to my remotely hosted web site
using FTP. Is this possible? And if so, what software will I need as there
seems to be nothing of this type supplied with the camera.

Many thanks in advance.

--
JustaBloke
http://www.justabloke.com

Have a look in the configuration in the camera itself............

Advanced - Mail & FTP settings. You set the FTP server and login details
here.

The camera can do this directly without any outside software.

mk83

Without fear of sounding daft mk38 wrote:

> Have a look in the configuration in the camera itself............
>
> Advanced - Mail & FTP settings. You set the FTP server and login details
> here.
>
> The camera can do this directly without any outside software.
>
> mk83

I'm famed for my ineptitude. Many thanks for your help.