Jhudora random event

Something has happened!Oh look. Jhudora appears and hands you a gift.
Wait... Jhudora!? A gift?! Umm... are you sure you should have taken it?

The image didn't load and I didnt get anything in my inventory! Image
doesn't seem to exist. http://images.neopets.com/event/jhudoracandy.gif

Anyone seen this before?

"Kathryn" <kathrynmc@ii.nospam.net> wrote in message
> Something has happened!Oh look. Jhudora appears and hands you a gift.
> Wait... Jhudora!? A gift?! Umm... are you sure you should have taken it?
>
> The image didn't load and I didnt get anything in my inventory! Image
> doesn't seem to exist. http://images.neopets.com/event/jhudoracandy.gif
>
> Anyone seen this before?

I got one like that and I had a Poison Snowball, which could have been from
something else admittedly.
I wonder if it's broken or just supposed to be like that for a "joke".

daramark