medicinal soap and neopox pizza

Does anyone have these items at a reasonable price? Apparently the
poisonous jelly is named for a reason. The little dude happily ate it, and
then got sick. The other got sick thanks to the wheel of excitement.

wipurpleprincess

--

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Wipurpleprincess [shannon@nomorespam.com] said
> Does anyone have these items at a reasonable price? Apparently the
> poisonous jelly is named for a reason. The little dude happily ate it, and
> then got sick. The other got sick thanks to the wheel of excitement.

Don't waste your nps but instead visit the Healing Springs in
Faerieland.

Really? Awesome, I thought she only fixed hit points! I'll start bugging
her then. :D

wipurpleprincess

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Wipurpleprincess [shannon@nomorespam.com] said
>> Does anyone have these items at a reasonable price? Apparently the
>> poisonous jelly is named for a reason. The little dude happily ate it,
>> and
>> then got sick. The other got sick thanks to the wheel of excitement.
>>

> Don't waste your nps but instead visit the Healing Springs in
> Faerieland.

TRENDING THREADS