If you have 2 hours

Aparantly WOM is being generous today (as of the news page) I am spinning it
now. EVERYTIME I spin it I get the pteridactyl (sp?) so we shall see....

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Aparantly WOM is being generous today (as of the news page) I am spinning
> it now. EVERYTIME I spin it I get the pteridactyl (sp?) so we shall
> see....
Wheel of Monotony is being generous not the Wheel of Mediocrity

I got the avvie

"~Kerry~" <kpmatias1NOSPAM@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

> "bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
>> Aparantly WOM is being generous today (as of the news page) I am spinning
>> it now. EVERYTIME I spin it I get the pteridactyl (sp?) so we shall
>> see....
> Wheel of Monotony is being generous not the Wheel of Mediocrity

*Sigh* And they always announce that when it's already night here. And then
in the morning (here) it's almost the next day (there).
It would be nice if such actions would be valuable for 24 hours after the
announcement, so that other people in the world can enjoy too.

--
M00ndreamz
http://moondreams.online.fr/

"bodcat1" <bodcat1@yourunderpantsshaw.ca> wrote in message
> Aparantly WOM is being generous today (as of the news page) I am spinning
> it now. EVERYTIME I spin it I get the pteridactyl (sp?) so we shall
> see....

Congrats! I think they give me that every so often. Yesterday I got a rock
to the head. Today I got a rock to the head. Same old stuff actually.

daramark