Geforce 8800GTX for $534 (Dead deal)

t2couger

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2006
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A0775614

Add to basket, go to checkout, and it'll automatically take 10% and then 15% off for discounts. Saves you a good 100 bucks at least from retail.

Of course, I want a 10 dollar donation for everyone who buys it, for posting the link =P

wow awesome find good job.

Talon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2004
Awesome find, taxes suck but still comes out to $572. Hard as hell to beat.

My only question is have there been any XFX card reviews at all before I click to pay for this thing.

I know, its an uncontrollable thing I have about having to read up on anything I purchase over $100 lol.

I'll have to get on google. All the current cards are basically the same tho. I was planning on waiting for the eVGA AC3 card but dang this is like $80 cheaper than reference after tax. Surely the AC3 would have cost more anyway. Can you tell I'm procrastinating :)

tool_462

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2006
I knew they hid the good deal somewhere...to think they would hide it on Dell's site...nobody would have thought to look there?! Tricky bastards.

Talon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2004
Well they fixed that fast. I called the wife to make sure she hadn't made any big christmas withdrawals, just to make sure it would clear before I hit submit.

It took a few minutes to "convince" her I needed it. Went back to Dell site and they upped the price where after I pay tax and shipping I might as well buy off any regular old site now :( waaaaaaaaahhhh! damnit

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=A0775614

Add to basket, go to checkout, and it'll automatically take 10% and then 15% off for discounts. Saves you a good 100 bucks at least from retail.

Of course, I want a 10 dollar donation for everyone who buys it, for posting the link =P
nice find....if only i had the $$$

Talon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2004
Found a review: Here

Only prob is while I was putzing around getting spousal approval and looking up reviews they upped the damn price. Since they charge tax unlike a lot of other online sites it is barely a deal at all now :(

Talon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2004
No reason to buy an X1950XTX, that's for sure.

At this point I'd surely say thats true.

And yes the GTS is still a great deal !

Too bad I'm trying to squeeze out the cash for a GTX tho. I suppose since I missed the $534 then I'll just hold out another week and hope the eVGA AC3 hits. I just hope it doesn't cost a lot more than stock.