What's with the ANNOYING SURVEY??

G

After clicking on the survey to go away the 10th time, I finally decided to take it to just get rid of it. Of course I put all nonsensical answers in to mess up the survey b/c frankly you're forcing it down my throat to take it.

After taking it, it's still popping up in my face constantly everytime I go back to the frontpage of tomshardware. Well I guess I won't be reading tomshardware for a few months until you stop this nonsense. The programmer guy that implemented the survey popup should get a good lecture to learn how to use cookies to know when a survey has been presented already once. Its extremely poor taste to spam your readers to take a survey.

G

I apologize for the spamming but I believe that's another site programming error. When I posted this message, it asked me to login so I tried to login a few times but ended up creating a new user. After creating the user, it forwarded me into the forum and saw my numerous unintentional spam posts. So I think its another glitch in your new user registration and message post option on the frontpage. Yeah whoever your web programmer is, he needs a good spanking.