Overclocked Core 2 Extreme

mystikmedia

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
Everything has been finalized now, and they're shipping my system tomorrow. Here's how it ended up:

Processor: QX6700 (2.66 GHz)
Overclocked: 3.3 GHz (1200 MHz FSB) with 900 MHz memory at CAS 4-4-4-12.

As you all may have gathered from my previous posts :), I'm new to overclocking, and have not been watching the benchmarking scores until recently. Are the below numbers what I should be getting with this? Thanks much in advance.

3DMark05 : 17440
3DMark06 : 12065
PCMark05 : 9394

Let me let you know, those scores are in the realm of astronomical. Makes me want to finally order a QX6700. Nothing wrong with your scores. With a little bit of tweaking, it might get even higher. But this isn't the Forumz for that. You'll have to go to the video card section for that help.

mystikmedia

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
Let me let you know, those scores are in the realm of astronomical. Makes me want to finally order a QX6700. Nothing wrong with your scores. With a little bit of tweaking, it might get even higher. But this isn't the Forumz for that. You'll have to go to the video card section for that help.

Thank you very much for taking the time to post. I appreciate it.

In the meantime since I posted, someone else told me the PCMark05 score was just normal. Was your comment more towards the 3DMark scores or do you disagree?