Ice Cream Machine ?

Diane

I love that game, but I don't understand something. When it says chocolate
topping 2x or whatever and I grab the ice cream with that topping I lose a
life. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!

Di

Diane wrote:
> I love that game, but I don't understand something. When it says
chocolate
> topping 2x or whatever and I grab the ice cream with that topping I
lose a
> life. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
>
> Di

I just read the instructions out of curiosity, and there it says:
"Earn extra points by dodging the scoops that are covered with a
topping."
So you should NOT hit those scoops but dodge them to get the extra
points.

Christine

Diane

"christal63" <christal63@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Diane wrote:
> > I love that game, but I don't understand something. When it says
> chocolate
> > topping 2x or whatever and I grab the ice cream with that topping I
> lose a
> > life. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
> >
> > Di
>
> I just read the instructions out of curiosity, and there it says:
> "Earn extra points by dodging the scoops that are covered with a
> topping."
> So you should NOT hit those scoops but dodge them to get the extra
> points.
>
> Christine

Ohhhh, thanks Christine! I misunderstood. Maybe I can win more now. :)

Di

OH, no... you have to "dodge" it. Basically you have to not get hit until
it goes all the way across the screen and you get the x2 bonus etc.
The only things you want are the hearts (extra life) the small guy icecream
(makes you small) or the "-" sign (icecream goes slower)

"Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I love that game, but I don't understand something. When it says chocolate
> topping 2x or whatever and I grab the ice cream with that topping I lose a
> life. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
>
> Di

Diane

Thanks so much! Now I understand. So far I've never seen the "-" sign. I
hope I do soon. :)

Di

bodcat1 wrote:
> OH, no... you have to "dodge" it. Basically you have to not get hit until
> it goes all the way across the screen and you get the x2 bonus etc.
> The only things you want are the hearts (extra life) the small guy icecream
> (makes you small) or the "-" sign (icecream goes slower)
>

> "Diane" <sparkyzzz2003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>>I love that game, but I don't understand something. When it says chocolate
>>topping 2x or whatever and I grab the ice cream with that topping I lose a
>>life. What am I doing wrong? Thanks!
>>
>>Di

or the cherry bonus (100 points) and the fish bonus (250 points)

Henny