Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000 - Zoom Controls

The manual indicates that there are other ways to control the zoom and
pan features of the camera without using the software provided (i.e.,
there are some keyboard shortcuts). I have checked through the help
in the software provided by Logitech, but can't find anything. Do
they exist?
1 answer Last reply
More about logitech quickcam 4000 zoom controls

    Whereto wrote:
    > The manual indicates that there are other ways to control the zoom and
    > pan features of the camera without using the software provided (i.e.,
    > there are some keyboard shortcuts). I have checked through the help
    > in the software provided by Logitech, but can't find anything. Do
    > they exist?

    have you tried experiment with different key combinations?

    try googling for the answer too

    www.google.com

    have you tried the help files that came with the software?

    have you visited the loitech website?

    have you emailed them for help?

    have you have you have you......

    help yourself and be helped

    regards slayer

    --
    if the following image offends then dont look at it...

    /' /)
    ,/_ /
    / /
    /'_'/' '/'_'7,
    /'/ / / /" \
    ('( ' ' _~/
    \ '\
    '\' \ \ \ _7
    \ (
    \ \.

    slayer in da house annoying the people

    ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
    INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

    SOME PEOPLE ENJOY SIPPING FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE...........

    PERSONALLY ,,,, i like to take huge gulps..........

    remove my shorts to email me direct....

    http://www.rselby.com/tips.htm windowx xp tips

    regards slayer

    phlem1@myshortsbtinertnet.com

Webcams Logitech Zoom Software Peripherals