Helping Turning an Epson Digital Cam into a webcam

I would like to know how to connect my digital cam as a webcam.

I'm using a PhotoPC Epson Webcam. There isn`t drivers available that I could
find out.

Does anybody has a software (or know how to find one) that turns a digital
camera into a webcam?

Thanks all!
1 answer Last reply
More about helping turning epson digital webcam

    Tulio Rios Simoes wrote:

    > I would like to know how to connect my digital cam as a webcam.
    >
    > I'm using a PhotoPC Epson Webcam. There isn`t drivers available that I could
    > find out.
    >
    > Does anybody has a software (or know how to find one) that turns a digital
    > camera into a webcam?
    >
    > Thanks all!

    I have one of these, but it's not a webcam, it's a digital camera.
    COnnects via serial. AFAIK there are no drivers for it to be used as a
    webcam, though it does come with Epson PhotoPC utilities which allow you
    to see a preview for a few minutes of live video, and click a button on
    the PC to take a snap.

    I'd say it's possible you might be able to write something to achieve
    use as a webcam, but unless you can get hold of the relevent info, next
    to impossible.

    Webcams these days aren't all that expensive to buy, and most offer
    better resolutions than my Epson digital camera.

    --

    Velvet

Webcams Epson Peripherals