Neoquest II

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Do we have any Neoquest II players here? I have just finished playing on
Normal and am about to start on Evil.

Anyway, I have been just been reading the Neoquest Boards for the first
time ever and there is talk that you should use the father's sword that
you started out with in the final battle for extra attack strength.

Has anyone tried this or is it just a Board wheeze tor trick the
newbies, bit like how on the Plushie Tycoon Boards they used to tell
newbie players that there was a secret menu that allowed you to make
rainbow coloured pets.

Anyone got any thoughts or knowledge on this one?

I just heard that for first time the other day... I think it may be a joke,
but you never know.

"moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I just heard that for first time the other day... I think it may be a joke,
> but you never know.
>
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Do we have any Neoquest II players here? I have just finished playing on
>> Normal and am about to start on Evil.
>>
>> Anyway, I have been just been reading the Neoquest Boards for the first
>> time ever and there is talk that you should use the father's sword that
>> you started out with in the final battle for extra attack strength.
>>
>> Has anyone tried this or is it just a Board wheeze tor trick the
>> newbies, bit like how on the Plushie Tycoon Boards they used to tell
>> newbie players that there was a secret menu that allowed you to make
>> rainbow coloured pets.
>>
>> Anyone got any thoughts or knowledge on this one?

I am playing (not very quickly mind you) on Evil and I hope it's just leg
pulling. I sell everything after I upgrade, so I don't have it any more.
Besides, it's weak as a feather, hardly a sword at all. I vote for joke.

daramark

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

daramark [dara.butler@sympatico.ca] said
> "moofenki" <incowgnito@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >I just heard that for first time the other day... I think it may be a joke,
> > but you never know.
> >
> > "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >> Do we have any Neoquest II players here? I have just finished playing on
> >> Normal and am about to start on Evil.
> >>
> >> Anyway, I have been just been reading the Neoquest Boards for the first
> >> time ever and there is talk that you should use the father's sword that
> >> you started out with in the final battle for extra attack strength.
> >>
> >> Has anyone tried this or is it just a Board wheeze tor trick the
> >> newbies, bit like how on the Plushie Tycoon Boards they used to tell
> >> newbie players that there was a secret menu that allowed you to make
> >> rainbow coloured pets.
> >>
> >> Anyone got any thoughts or knowledge on this one?
>

> I am playing (not very quickly mind you) on Evil and I hope it's just leg
> pulling. I sell everything after I upgrade, so I don't have it any more.
> Besides, it's weak as a feather, hardly a sword at all. I vote for joke.

The story goes that the spirit of the father comes out of the sword and
attacks Terask II.

It will probably be a least 2 weeks before I get to the end so I shall
keep the sword I think and keep an eye open for more stories.

Les wrote:
> > The story goes that the spirit of the father comes out of the sword
> and attacks Terask II.
>
> It will probably be a least 2 weeks before I get to the end so I shall
> keep the sword I think and keep an eye open for more stories.

I'm probably only 2 minutes from the end but I don't think I am willing to
risk losing to find out.

Gareeth

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

Gareeth [Gareethnews@hotmail.com] said
> Les wrote:
> > > The story goes that the spirit of the father comes out of the sword
> > and attacks Terask II.
> >
> > It will probably be a least 2 weeks before I get to the end so I shall
> > keep the sword I think and keep an eye open for more stories.
>
> I'm probably only 2 minutes from the end but I don't think I am willing to
> risk losing to find out.

I have seen a screenie that shows the father's sword being used. It
could of course be a forgery but looks genuine enough.

If I have sufficient gold and potions etc to fail the final battle I am
willing to try it and I shall report back - just don't hold your breath
for a couple of weeks. :)

When you die, do you go ALL the way to the beginning? And is it the
same for NQ one?

Thanks

"NonameUser" <lvpdesign@gmail.com> wrote in message
> When you die, do you go ALL the way to the beginning? And is it the
> same for NQ one?

No, that's only on Insane mode. I don't remember about Noequest one; I
haven't finished it yet.

daramark

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

NonameUser [lvpdesign@gmail.com] said
> When you die, do you go ALL the way to the beginning? And is it the
> same for NQ one?

Have a read of the instruction pages for the games as they explain all.