Closed

webcam software full screen view??

is there any webcam software that allows you to view FULL SCREEN?
7 answers Last reply
More about webcam software full screen view

    cadnyc wrote:
    > is there any webcam software that allows you to view FULL SCREEN?

    ive tried a few for this purpose and never found anything that didnt slow
    the system

    down or screw things up... so i got a mate that builds software to
    incorporate it into his software.....

    http://www.msagentsoftware.com/easyfreewebcam/index.html

    does a lot more than full screen too......

    read the instructions they tell you everything .....

    i use this with remote desktop to view a security camera (webcam) i have in
    the upstairs window

    on a second pc

    regards slayer

    --
    if the following image offends then dont look at it...

    /' /)
    ,/_ /
    / /
    /'_'/' '/'_'7,
    /'/ / / /" \
    ('( ' ' _~/
    \ '\
    '\' \ \ \ _7
    \ (
    \ \.

    slayer in da house annoying the people

    ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
    INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

    SOME PEOPLE ENJOY SIPPING FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE...........

    PERSONALLY ,,,, i like to take huge gulps..........

    remove my shorts to email me direct....

    http://www.rselby.com/tips.htm windowx xp tips

    regards slayer

    phlem1@myshortsbtinertnet.com

    thanks slayer

    "SlAyEr" <phlem1MYSHORTS@btinternet.com> wrote in message
    > cadnyc wrote:
    > > is there any webcam software that allows you to view FULL SCREEN?
    >
    > ive tried a few for this purpose and never found anything that didnt slow
    > the system
    >
    > down or screw things up... so i got a mate that builds software to
    > incorporate it into his software.....
    >
    > http://www.msagentsoftware.com/easyfreewebcam/index.html
    >
    > does a lot more than full screen too......
    >
    > read the instructions they tell you everything .....
    >
    > i use this with remote desktop to view a security camera (webcam) i have
    in
    > the upstairs window
    >
    > on a second pc
    >

    > regards slayer
    >

    > --
    > if the following image offends then dont look at it...
    >

    > /' /)
    > ,/_ /
    > / /
    > /'_'/' '/'_'7,
    > /'/ / / /" \
    > ('( ' ' _~/
    > \ '\
    > '\' \ \ \ _7
    > \ (
    > \ \.
    >

    > slayer in da house annoying the people
    >
    > ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
    > INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!
    >

    > SOME PEOPLE ENJOY SIPPING FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE...........
    >
    > PERSONALLY ,,,, i like to take huge gulps..........
    >
    > remove my shorts to email me direct....
    >
    > http://www.rselby.com/tips.htm windowx xp tips
    >
    > regards slayer
    >
    > phlem1@myshortsbtinertnet.com

  3. This software also works very well for the purpose!

    http://www.softpedia.com/get/Windows-Widgets/Webcams/FSCamView.shtml

    You can view your own webcam full-screen.

    Tom
  4. Dear all,

    please kindly one question, it is how to display my screenview to my webcam ???

    Thanks in advance,

    Sophea,
  5. After tinkering with some software, I found this one, Camdesk:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/camdesk/files/CamDesk.exe/download

    Small, free and does the trick.
  6. Yes that indeed is impressive, thanks for sharing as it helped me as well.:)
  7. This topic has been closed by Buwish

Webcams Software Peripherals