webcam software full screen view??

Status
Not open for further replies.

is there any webcam software that allows you to view FULL SCREEN?

Slayer

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

cadnyc wrote:
> is there any webcam software that allows you to view FULL SCREEN?

ive tried a few for this purpose and never found anything that didnt slow
the system

down or screw things up... so i got a mate that builds software to
incorporate it into his software.....

http://www.msagentsoftware.com/easyfreewebcam/index.html

does a lot more than full screen too......

read the instructions they tell you everything .....

i use this with remote desktop to view a security camera (webcam) i have in
the upstairs window

on a second pc

regards slayer

--
if the following image offends then dont look at it...

/' /)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'_'7,
/'/ / / /" \
('( ' ' _~/
\ '\
'\' \ \ \ _7
\ (
\ \.

slayer in da house annoying the people

ERROR 404 SIG NOT FOUND . END OF INSTRUCTION , PROGRAM FAILED TO
INITIALIZE. KILL ALL ENEMIES OF THE UK AND COALITION FORCES NOW !!!

SOME PEOPLE ENJOY SIPPING FROM THE FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE...........

PERSONALLY ,,,, i like to take huge gulps..........

remove my shorts to email me direct....

http://www.rselby.com/tips.htm windowx xp tips

regards slayer

phlem1@myshortsbtinertnet.com