Plex Style not work with Win XP SP2

it.s not work with after install SP2

I won.t Plex Style work again

PLS help me

To install the plex theme, you need to patch your uxtheme.dll file so that
it supports all Windows schemes.

See http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=140707 for more details.
After you patch uxtheme.dll in Safe Mode, you need to move the folder
containing the Plex theme to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes for Windows to pick
it up.

Of course, this isn't Microsoft sanctioned, so try it at your own risk.

Michael Katz
[Microsoft MVP - MSN Client]
"There's no I in 'team' but there is 'me'"
http://msmvps.com/msntral

This posting is provided 'AS IS' with no warranties, and confers no rights.