media player that can resume any point in a movie

February 27, 2005 12:42:10 AM

Hi all,

I have just purchased dvd2ppc and it is stellar. Unfortunately the media
player lost my position twice today and the movie starts over with no option
to resume or find tracks to bookmark. Is there a media player that can do
this for movies?
Anonymous
February 27, 2005 9:26:37 PM

BetaPlayer
It remembers last played position

"shezageek" <notavailable@domain.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> I have just purchased dvd2ppc and it is stellar. Unfortunately the media
> player lost my position twice today and the movie starts over with no
option
> to resume or find tracks to bookmark. Is there a media player that can do
> this for movies?

Anonymous
February 27, 2005 9:26:38 PM

Unfortunately though, Betaplayer doesn't support wmv. I know most of you
think that is not unfortunate, but that's what shezageek gets out of
dvd2ppc. So a different video ripping process is going to be needed.

"Amirov Zakhar" <amirov@tric.ru> wrote in message
> BetaPlayer
> It remembers last played position
>
> "shezageek" <notavailable@domain.com> wrote in message
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I have just purchased dvd2ppc and it is stellar. Unfortunately the media
>> player lost my position twice today and the movie starts over with no
> option
>> to resume or find tracks to bookmark. Is there a media player that can do
>> this for movies?

Anonymous
February 27, 2005 9:26:39 PM

Reply to message from "Sven" <sejohannsen(at)hotmail.com> (Sun, 27 Feb 2005
09:18:09) about ""Re: media player that can resume any point in a movie"":

> Unfortunately though, Betaplayer doesn't support wmv.

True, if running wmp10. Picard is working on it, though.
!