Take that Brain Tree!!!!

Last response: in Video Games
May 18, 2005 10:07:28 PM

Beat the Brain Tree on the first try!

I had quite a bit of NPs jingling, so I decided to try a Brain Tree
quest. It only cost about 22K NP to get the answers from Esophagor.
Didn't have to tap into the savings, so I'm happy.

Question. How hard is it to beat Commander Garoo? My pets stats are
below.

- Thierry369Henry -
Species : Moehog
Level : 47
Health : 80 / 80
Strength : AMAZING (85)
Defence : AMAZING (85)

More about : brain tree

Anonymous
May 19, 2005 8:39:44 PM

"kolugunner" <steven_mackie@huskeralum.com> wrote in message
> Beat the Brain Tree on the first try!
>
> I had quite a bit of NPs jingling, so I decided to try a Brain Tree
> quest. It only cost about 22K NP to get the answers from Esophagor.
> Didn't have to tap into the savings, so I'm happy.
>

> Question. How hard is it to beat Commander Garoo? My pets stats are
> below.
>

> - Thierry369Henry -
> Species : Moehog
> Level : 47
> Health : 80 / 80
> Strength : AMAZING (85)
> Defence : AMAZING (85)

I don't know about Comander Garoo, but I beat the Brain Tree and then lost
to the Black Pteri, who is supposed to be weaker. If I remember correctly.
><

daramark
Anonymous
May 20, 2005 8:15:26 AM

The war will take my mind off Defenders of Neopia for a while.