Sign in with
Your question

Mac Lion Transformation pack for Windows 7 Safe to Install?

Last response: in Windows 7
June 15, 2011 5:39:28 PM

Hello to All,
I have seen Mac OS Lion Transformation for Windows 7 has released => http://www.nichewp.com/mac-os-lion-transformation-pack-...

I want to ask these skin pack isnt slow down the fluency of windows? lots of users are applying windows 8 skins , mac lion skins but these packs might contains several malware.. is that safe enough?
March 15, 2013 3:41:29 AM

WELL I installed it, and now I can't uninstall. But I gave it to my friend, and he uninstalled it fine. :( 
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
March 18, 2013 6:12:00 AM

Yuno said:
WELL I installed it, and now I can't uninstall. But I gave it to my friend, and he uninstalled it fine. :( 

Well there's a lesson learned - don't install anything if you don't fully understand how it works or how to get rid of it. It's best to have a complete system backup before installing any transformation pack which modifies system files.
Sorry I didn't see your first post earlier, I would have advised you not to install it, but at least you got it fixed thanks to your friend.
m
l
March 18, 2013 7:10:07 AM

I installed it on a W7 VM and it didn't appear to have any negative affects, I have not tried to uninstall so cannot comment on that.
m
l
!