turmie

i think it was about a month ago someone posted a message which contained a
link to a page where someone kept a log of every time turmie woke up, and
also made predictions about when it would be. does anyone still have that
link? cos i cant find it

"queds" <queds@> wrote in message
>i think it was about a month ago someone posted a message which contained a
> link to a page where someone kept a log of every time turmie woke up, and
> also made predictions about when it would be. does anyone still have that
> link? cos i cant find it

http://home.neopets.com/templates/homepage.phtml?pet_name=picovamde

Good Luck! I have not been able to wake him up in ages.

daramark

> only had luck with that page once in the only week I tried using it so I
>don't think it helps much.
>
>Gareeth

I would have better luck if I would remember to go at the right time each
day! But any day I've remembered turmy, that site has been a big help in
telling me the time to go. I just wish I would remember when I read it
each morning what time I need to go to see turmy that day!

-Lois