new avie

how do u get the sweage surfer avie????

luv
rosie
3 answers Last reply
More about avie

    rosiesh [confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk] said
    > how do u get the sweage surfer avie????

    Play sewage surfer and when you get to level 50, quit.

    "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > rosiesh [confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk] said
    >> how do u get the sweage surfer avie????
    >>

    > Play sewage surfer and when you get to level 50, quit.

    I was really hoping that was a joke too when I read it on the boards. My
    head hurts just thinking about trying for this one and I have not even
    played the game yet. <sigh> A project for some other month.

    daramark

    daramark [dara.butler@sympatico.ca] said
    > "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > rosiesh [confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk] said
    > >> how do u get the sweage surfer avie????
    > >>

    > > Play sewage surfer and when you get to level 50, quit.
    >
    > I was really hoping that was a joke too when I read it on the boards. My
    > head hurts just thinking about trying for this one and I have not even
    > played the game yet. <sigh> A project for some other month.

    I've done it so I can promise you that it is not a joke. It doesn't take
    that long because you do not need to be too careful about how you
    arrange the shapes as you will not be collecting neopoints at the end so
    you do not need to maximise your score.

    PPT has a good guide for anyone who is interested and it is available
    under the heading of "game solutions".

Games Video Games