new avie

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

rosiesh [confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk] said
> how do u get the sweage surfer avie????

Play sewage surfer and when you get to level 50, quit.

"Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> rosiesh [confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk] said
>> how do u get the sweage surfer avie????
>>

> Play sewage surfer and when you get to level 50, quit.

I was really hoping that was a joke too when I read it on the boards. My
head hurts just thinking about trying for this one and I have not even
played the game yet. <sigh> A project for some other month.

daramark

Les

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2001

daramark [dara.butler@sympatico.ca] said
> "Les" <les789@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > rosiesh [confuzzled_cutie@hotmail.co.uk] said
> >> how do u get the sweage surfer avie????
> >>

> > Play sewage surfer and when you get to level 50, quit.
>
> I was really hoping that was a joke too when I read it on the boards. My
> head hurts just thinking about trying for this one and I have not even
> played the game yet. <sigh> A project for some other month.

I've done it so I can promise you that it is not a joke. It doesn't take
that long because you do not need to be too careful about how you
arrange the shapes as you will not be collecting neopoints at the end so
you do not need to maximise your score.

PPT has a good guide for anyone who is interested and it is available
under the heading of "game solutions".