during my 26th fight, things just stopped, said my pet wasnt set up to
fight, blah blah blah... and I was winning, of course... and then there was
no fight and my pet had 0 HP... but no loss or draw was listed.

Interesting, as well as a pain in the butt, considering how slow the BD is

I'm trying to decide if I want to risk losing my health points to the
Snowager.
It might be the time I get the avatar, so I better try it.

Does't seem fair for Snowy to have an outcome in the war, but whoever
said Neopia is completely fair!

OMG funny you mention the snowager

I clicked to start my fight, and while waiting decided to go to Snowy... got
blasted - lost the fight before rd 1 started

And it is listed as a loss, too.

"kolugunner" <steven_mackie@huskeralum.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to decide if I want to risk losing my health points to the
> Snowager.
> It might be the time I get the avatar, so I better try it.

well, it was my own fault for not thinking, but then again, how many people
would think that might happen?

moofenki wrote:
> well, it was my own fault for not thinking, but then again, how many people
> would think that might happen?
>
> "kolugunner" <steven_mackie@huskeralum.com> wrote in message
>
>>Does't seem fair for Snowy to have an outcome in the war, but whoever
>>said Neopia is completely fair!

thanks to the snowager, i have a recorded loss against Punchbag Bob!