looking for "special" webcam

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
May 29, 2004 4:45:21 AM

Hi,

sorry for my bad english, i will try my best:

I need a webcam for filming the build of my house.

Is this existing:
A webcam, including a dialer, just to put in
a telephon box and uploading (maybe) every 60sec
to a webspace.
The webcam should not be put in an PC.

Thx in advance.

Christoph

More about : special webcam

Anonymous
May 29, 2004 1:00:57 PM

Hello,

I sugest you 2 cameras :
Camera AXIS 2100 if you don't have the sun in face of the camera
Camera Axis 2120 if you have the sun in face and/or if you want a better
quality of picture (CCD sensor instead of CMOS sensor)

You can add a RS232 Modem directly on the webcam, the webcam didn't need any
pc to works, it's a standalone camera, you enter your ISP informations in
the camera, the camera will connecte to the internet every xxx minutes /
hours and upload a picture to a web site by ftp protocol

Very easy to use !
See http://www.axis.com
or in french : http://www.axis-camera.com

regards

Mike

"Christoph Meggl" <chrismeg@web.de> a écrit dans le message de
> Hi,
>
> sorry for my bad english, i will try my best:
>
> I need a webcam for filming the build of my house.
>
> Is this existing:
> A webcam, including a dialer, just to put in
> a telephon box and uploading (maybe) every 60sec
> to a webspace.
> The webcam should not be put in an PC.
>
> Thx in advance.
>

> Christoph

Anonymous
May 29, 2004 4:57:42 PM

"Mikhael" <mbahmed@wanadoo.fr> schrieb

> I sugest you 2 cameras :
> Camera AXIS 2100 if you don't have the sun in face of the camera
> Camera Axis 2120 if you have the sun in face and/or if you want a better
> quality of picture (CCD sensor instead of CMOS sensor)
>
> You can add a RS232 Modem directly on the webcam, the webcam didn't need
any
> pc to works, it's a standalone camera, you enter your ISP informations in
> the camera, the camera will connecte to the internet every xxx minutes /
> hours and upload a picture to a web site by ftp protocol
>
> Very easy to use !
> See http://www.axis.com
> or in french : http://www.axis-camera.com

Hi Mikhael,