looking for "special" webcam

Hi,

sorry for my bad english, i will try my best:

I need a webcam for filming the build of my house.

Is this existing:
A webcam, including a dialer, just to put in
a telephon box and uploading (maybe) every 60sec
to a webspace.
The webcam should not be put in an PC.

Thx in advance.

Christoph
2 answers Last reply
More about looking special webcam

    Hello,

    I sugest you 2 cameras :
    Camera AXIS 2100 if you don't have the sun in face of the camera
    Camera Axis 2120 if you have the sun in face and/or if you want a better
    quality of picture (CCD sensor instead of CMOS sensor)

    You can add a RS232 Modem directly on the webcam, the webcam didn't need any
    pc to works, it's a standalone camera, you enter your ISP informations in
    the camera, the camera will connecte to the internet every xxx minutes /
    hours and upload a picture to a web site by ftp protocol

    Very easy to use !
    See http://www.axis.com
    or in french : http://www.axis-camera.com

    regards

    Mike

    "Mikhael" <mbahmed@wanadoo.fr> schrieb

    > I sugest you 2 cameras :
    > Camera AXIS 2100 if you don't have the sun in face of the camera
    > Camera Axis 2120 if you have the sun in face and/or if you want a better
    > quality of picture (CCD sensor instead of CMOS sensor)
    >
    > You can add a RS232 Modem directly on the webcam, the webcam didn't need
    any
    > pc to works, it's a standalone camera, you enter your ISP informations in
    > the camera, the camera will connecte to the internet every xxx minutes /
    > hours and upload a picture to a web site by ftp protocol
    >
    > Very easy to use !
    > See http://www.axis.com
    > or in french : http://www.axis-camera.com

    Hi Mikhael,